Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

i have two 25 off codes
i just used one
have to be put in with cap letters

E89D-041

964C-410

THE CODES ARE ONE TIME USE ONLY

JUST COPY AND PASTE.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

Reebok site blows. Had em in my cart but apparently the address I put in read error so it released it

sick.gif

Sold out before I even added them to my cart. WOW! Anyone peep the pic on Twitter that Reebok Classic launched? Had a bunch of stores that are carrying them. Saw sheikh! Might have to try them locally. :smh:

I had them in my cart, got to the checkout screen, and could not click on either payment selection button...:smh:

Reebok rarely brings any heat out, and when they do, they can't even properly stock inventory on their own site...:stoneface:

my order for two pairs in size 10.5 went through and the money was deducted from my bank but i still didnt get a confirmation email

It was worth waking up early  in the morning I got me two pair one for me and one for my brother!!!  Can't beat the $100.00 price tag!!!!!

my order for two pairs in size 10.5 went through and the money was deducted from my bank but i still didnt get a confirmation email

They just sent me one for my 1 pair of size 11s, still dont know how legit it is tho. Never dealt with Reebok before

Back
Top Bottom