Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I was at work yesterday and so happy I was able to get off PYS yesterday!

Planned going in the a.m, but got to pick mom up at airport in the morning, so I will just wait for mailman.

cant wait:smokin

good luck to all

I got news from my work (FNL) that we are getting our shipment of the Kamikazes next week. No scrambling for me in the morning for these. good luck y'all! :nerd:

I got news from my work (FNL) that we are getting our shipment of the Kamikazes next week. No scrambling for me in the morning for these. good luck y'all!
nerd.gif
Which FNL you work at? and you guys getting the colorway that comes out tomorrow?

That was my misinformation, those shoes will be released 2/15/13, but the release time is subject to change. :wow:

EastbayRep - Mai

Last edited:
Which FNL you work at? and you guys getting the colorway that comes out tomorrow?

Nah. We ain't getting that color way tomorrow. We should get our pairs in about a week or so. Don't really know what colors we getting but all I saw on our Stock list was Kamikaze II! :nerd:

I've been up all night waiting for 8:00am :frown:

but if I go to bed at 8:12 with a pair of my 9th grade ball shoes, it will all be worth it... :smile:

Sigh... TTS, half size up for extra wiggle room.

Sole is like a foot pillow

WTF You "Sighing" About Guy? Best Check That BS At The Door....

I've Read Numerous Pages Back Before Asking My Questions And Only Saw One Person (Only Dude With On Feet Pics) Comment On Sizing About These.... No One Has Mentioned Anything About Per Customer Limits.....

You Don't Like My Questions Then Keep It Pushing Bruh, But You Can Save All That "Sigh" Nonsense For Your Weekend Soaps :wink:

Back
Top Bottom