Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Just bought mine. Haven't had these since elementary school. Can't wait to have them on my feet!

Struck on the release on reebok....die hard sonics fan and Seattle native. Can't believe the hype was this crazy. Anyone think that they will re release the og Sonics colorway?

yes probably in a year or 2...

To think, 15 pages ago people said that these would be easily had.... And for people giving false hope, this OG color will NOT be available via Finishline or Footlocker/Eastbay. It has been confirmed numerous times!

i would not be shocked if reebok ends up sending a surprise size run on a couple of those sites you mentioned later on down the line...

kind of like what nike does...

hype sells

it looks like they are gonna give the kamikaze 2 the pump treatment with all these colorways

and like i said before in that case the og sonics colorway probably will be retroed frequently in years to come

especially since now adidas is focusing on retro ball kicks for the reebok brand

that new sonics colorway would have been much better without a green toe. Make it white or black suede and it would have been nice...

Hello all. Long time shoe addict. Actually prefer the Kamikaze I to these. (Wore Kamikaze I my senior season of high school) If these run like they did then the 13 might be too small for me. I wore a 14 with the Kamikaze I but normally wear a 13.

Never really joined a shoe board before.

Anyways got through Reeboks site pretty quick and snagged up 2 pairs in a 13. Was thinking to myself damn wish eastbays site was that smooth.

i would not be shocked if reebok ends up sending a surprise size run on a couple of those sites you mentioned later on down the line...

kind of like what nike does...

hype sells

it looks like they are gonna give the kamikaze 2 the pump treatment with all these colorways

and like i said before in that case the og sonics colorway probably will be retroed frequently in years to come

especially since now adidas is focusing on retro ball kicks for the reebok brand
Did fl/eb get the red toe and blue toe questions? I dont ever remember seeing them on those sites? Only FNL
Coz if the initial retro release for the questions is limited to create hype for upcoming colorways i dont think the sonic kamikaze will be restocked just so more will buy the upcoming non OG cw...

Anyone get their pairs from YCMC? I gotta go pick my extra pair up from ups. Idiot driver didn't bother ringing my bell

still on the look for these no spots near me got em and ebay prices are ridiculous.

Woke up a bit late today thinking it was going to be an easy cop. Went into two stores and was told it sold out. I panicked and called about 4-5 other stores and most didn't even get a shipment of these or carried it. After searching for a bit I got the last pair in my size at a hidden spot. I can't believe REEBOK IS SELLING OUT lol. Definitely thought this was a general release....footlockers didnt even get them around here. These are mad dope! For anyone who wants to know the fitment it's TTS imo.

Last edited:
Weird my first post didn't show up on the forum.

It went something like this.

I wore the Kamikaze I my senior season of high school. My freshman year of college I went with the the concords. I'm a shoe addict since 1989. My collection is pretty deep. I snagged up 2 pairs sz 13  this morning off of the reebok site with no problems.(unlike eatbays regular abortion on release dates)

Never signed up onto a shoe forum before but figured I might as well do it now. I usually only buy shoes that I wore in my school years so most of my collection are retroes Except for Delorean dunks and Mags. I'm sorry but most of the new shoes coming out are ugly to me. I'd rather wear some Adio's over new Lebron's, Kobe's etc..

Jason Terry wearing the black/white colorway against the bulls! Really clean

Good thing i actually like some of the non OG colorways, those won't sellout 

I actually like the Reignman Camo pack

reebok-kamikaze-ii-rain-camo.jpg

Worst come to worst....if I miss out on the Kemps....ima just get the black/red in Feb. Those joints are legit meannnnn

....after the kemps of course lol

Yet another CLASSIC that Reebok could have released and made tons of people happy by allowing them to easily get a pair, but no they just couldn't do it. Reebok has to have the worst marketing EVER! Their piss poor releases don't even make me care about their brand anymore and I loved Reebok growing up because THATS ALL I COULD AFFORD! Yet another blunder by Reebok. I called their call center and THEY couldn't even tell me when and where these would release. Reebok is a joke.

Last edited:
For those who have them already, are leather or pleather like jb, also I know it's off topic did the questions have leather or pleather as well, my blue questions on the sticker on the inside of the shoe says leather, don't flame me just a question

Yet another CLASSIC that Reebok could have released and made tons of people happy by allowing them to easily get a pair, but no they just couldn't do it. Reebok has to have the worst marketing EVER! Their piss poor releases don't even make me care about their brand anymore and I loved Reebok growing up because THATS ALL I COULD AFFORD! Yet another blunder by Reebok. I called their call center and THEY couldn't even tell me when and where these would release. Reebok is a joke.
its called marketing strategy....nike does it too!

limiting initial release guarantees higher sale on the follow up releases

common man simple business lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom