Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

The black/whites nor the navy/whites are retro+ colorways. Not sure if the black/reds drop on the same date but they aren't retro+ either. The 3 I just mentioned are retros of OG colorways.

You are right, I miss spoke. They are not retro + , but they do all drop that day.

People saying these fit tts, half size too small, half size too big....and I bought an 11 (normal size) and a 11.5....:smh:...might have to sell the 11.5 when they both get here...Damn...

hit the mall today, walked in sheikh to check these out. wanted this as a kid, but didnt feel the same now about em... anyway, when I saw em in person, first thing I did was ask for my size :lol: Didnt get my size, but picked up a few pairs for friends. they came out real nice. The $100 price point was a major plus as well. If they were a Nike, theyd easily be $140+.

Is it me, or did the OGs have that pebbled nubuck (or whatever the hell the material is)

Whaaaaaat?!! You missed? What size were you going for?

Size 12 and 13 bro that was on Reebok.com. To make matters worse my local sheikh got them in today after days of telling me '' no we are not getting them.'' Walked into that store on my lunch break and I saw the Kamikazes on display. :x Only a 7.5 left. FML...

Size 12 and 13 bro that was on Reebok.com. To make matters worse my local sheikh got them in today after days of telling me '' no we are not getting them.'' Walked into that store on my lunch break and I saw the Kamikazes on display. :x Only a 7.5 left. FML...

curious, what sheikh?

ok... cause I think thats the only size I left at my local sheikh in socal. thought maybe we were talking about the same sheikh.

Well I was able to cop a sz 12 tonight at the grand opening of 1973 by MR R's!!! My friend, who has a kicks website, copped the last four pairs. Two 8.5, 11, and a 14. Kinda disappointed they didn't have a 13! Hopefully the NT fam can get my size 13 tomorrow and I can trade him for the size 14 from my friend....

nerd.gif
* fingers crossed*
nerd.gif

PS I did try on the size 12 and I was surprised that they really weren't that snug... So if anything these run TTS / .25 size big.....The size 13 is still the most comfy to me for my foot though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna vacate this thread until the new releases. Much respect to everyone who managed to scoop up a pair or two. But there's just too many of the same questions or concerns being asked on every page.

To my NY peeps, I'll let you know if I come across some early pairs in local spots

I got lucky and got my sz 12 thru preorder before it sold out. Also i have been checking with my local shoe stores at the mall to see if they were getting them in. I know the chances were slim but when i called in.. they told me they wasnt getting any in. So i was kinda curious anyways to see if they got it in or not.. so i head up to the mall today and went into Finishline and what do you know.. they had a pair there left. But the wasnt the sonics colorway but the Black/White colorway. They told me they didnt get very many sizes of those in but told me there were suppose to get a full run of sizes in next week. I thought it was kinda random of them having the black colorway in. I didnt think of it but i should of copped it and put it forsale for the people who wants a pair of the black ones. Last size was an 8. Im hitting up the mall tomorrow to swoop them up. I cant wait for mine to come in.

Whats up everyone, been lurrkin since early this month.

Story goes like this: I wore cheap walmart shoes thru my childhood. When I was 13 I was able to work a weekend, hard labor, construction type stuff. Anyways, reason I did it was because a shoes store was advertising these shoes for $59.99 and i knew i wanted them! $12 jeans, $4 tshirt, but as long as I had my Kemps on, I felt like a superstar. I found out about these the day AFTER everyone preordered from PYS.com so I've been stressing it since then. Every night I'd get on here, whenever there was a link posted up, by the time I got to it that evening they were sold out. I was upat 5 am (8 eastern) yesterday and logged on to reebok.com but still couldn't get them. Gave up after about 15 min, went straight to ebay and ordered a pair of size 10s for $150. I was still happy I at least got a pair and they arrive on Wed the 23rd. Today I took my wife n kids shopping and to my surprise SHEIKH ACTUALLY HAD THEM ON DISPLAY!!! This is the same store I had been asking for over a week if they were getting them and they always said no.  Or they would say, "kamikaze? never heard of those, but naw" So of course, I got me a pair then and there, along with a sonic's snapback and eventually a whole outfit so i could wear them all day. Been in a great mood all day due to this. 

Pros: Very comfortable, very light and much better quality than JB IMO.(which I have a few of those too)

Cons: They're not QUITE as nice as the originals. The black leather on the toe and tongue had an imprint pattern. The reebok logo was two tone and of course, the "KEMP" at the bottom of the lace holes. 

But like I said, I got my pair, AND another pair in the mail for Wed. I'm one happy camper. It seems some missed out and are pretty upset about it, I know I would have been. I might just let my second pair go to someone here, I dont know. we'll see. These are def worth keeping a second pair inthe vault!

Back
Top Bottom