Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

That IG pic...
smokin.gif
Really has me hyped for a pair. I hope they pop up at my mom and pop this week. Otherwise Ill either get the blk/reds or hit up ebay for the sonics. 

These went from a maybe to a must. Reebok defeated me

i broke down and decided to cop a pair off eBay... when its all said and done I got my fav. childhood sneakers for less than lebrons, ill take it! Pumped to see them up close!

Last edited:
If you are a true sneaker head this has ALWAYS has been the holy grail of sneakers!!!!

I can't agree with you on that. This may be the holy grail to some but definitely not to me. It's fantastic that you consider these your grails, but I consider these as ''Must Haves.'' :smokin

p.s. 2 more weeks until the other cw's launch :x

Last edited:
People in here act like with all this hype, Reebok won't release these again this summer. We see it all the time now. Not sure how a shoe will do, does better than expected and they get flooded. I do appreciate the $100 tag though.

70 with shipping. Muy no Bueno.
sick.gif
Use code purplesaturday for free shipping on windycitysole. I was about to cop a size 11.5 but I noticed this is there restock 3rd shipment which tells me Reebok and a few other retailers will restock very soon 150.00 is too much. I will NOT get caught up in the hype. Patience is key
nthat.gif

Gotta admit, I'm one of those. I passed on the numerous pre-orders and decided to wait for coupon codes from Reebok and Jimmy Jazz and missed them.

Thats so true but i hate resellers , if people want to be cheap and *****y then go buy some filas lol, and im sure prices will go even higher .

Yeah man if y'all thought eBay was ridiculous, Craigslist is like lol capital

Just imagine how worse this is going to get as the colorways release

Use code purplesaturday for free shipping on windycitysole. I was about to cop a size 11.5 but I noticed this is there restock 3rd shipment which tells me Reebok and a few other retailers will restock very soon 150.00 is too much. I will NOT get caught up in the hype. Patience is key
nthat.gif
3rd shipment of how many pairs tho? cant really rely on a small company...i know my local moms and pops restock limited releases but usually about 10 or so pairs but i cant really rely on that and assume bigger chains will have a bigger restock....get them while its at 150

Back
Top Bottom