Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

They selling black/red in my city they not selling too fast stores have the black/white in stock rooms but no navy/white I hope we get those

Last edited:
Pick one!

The shoe palace in lakewood has the kamikaze in a couple of sizes and the sheik too so if you live in so cal hit them up if u didnt get a pair

I have a very noobish question:

But what significance do the RED FLASH colorway of the kamikazes have with Shawn kemp?

or are they just a CW they released with the rest of the shoes back when they originally released?

But what significance do the RED FLASH colorway of the kamikazes have with Shawn kemp?

or are they just a CW they released with the rest of the shoes back when they originally released?

thats a good question. probably because black/red shoes sold well because of the jordan craze back in the 90's? i dunno

or maybe they were made in honor of his one semester at trinity community college :lol:

Last edited:
what else whould you call black and red cw? i have a feeling you think "breds" r solely for jordans only
smh!:smh:
fine ill call the RLACK! lol

It doesn't belong to either.

Call em "rlack." Sounds just as ridiculous.

But this is neither here nor there.

Chicago Bulls were the hottest team around that time, hence the need to drop a Black/Red colourway. It's similar to 'Grape' Vs and 'Aqua' VIIIs that were made for the Hornets.

Can't tell nobody in this thread that though.

Per the Shaqnosis thread, but it applies here...The good ole days! I remember being overly excited to go through the new Eastbay. Bringing it to school the next day to show off the new kicks!

This pretty much confirmed for me that I am getting ALL of the og colorways. SMH....Just wayyy too much nostalgia for me to pass up. Because I know this time next year, I will be kicking myself for passing on em.

Per the Shaqnosis thread, but it applies here...The good ole days! I remember being overly excited to go through the new Eastbay. Bringing it to school the next day to show off the new kicks!

This pretty much confirmed for me that I am getting ALL of the og colorways. SMH....Just wayyy too much nostalgia for me to pass up. Because I know this time next year, I will be kicking myself for passing on em.

Same for me (sans the black/red) - didn't like em then, hype won't change my mind.

The junk that JB is trying to pass off as retro Is these days is laughable. The shoe looks like a damn Dunk x AF1 or those Nu' Retro/Alpha I joints.

Have you held them in person? It's more sad than anything. The only thing laughable about them is the people still willing to drop $170+ on them now.

The Black n Red Kamikaze 1s always looked better than the 2s to me but I'll cop both pairs at finishline when they drop with a coupon. They should be much easier to get than the OG Sonics cw and Jimmy Jazz FINALLY sent my shipping confirmation :smokin
Although i agree that the black/red 1s look better than the black/red 2s, i don't think they'll be much easier to get than the sonics colorway. i know a lot of places are getting them, but my fnl is getting just over half of the black/red colorway than they did with the sonics colorway. i had this same thought process when the ewings released last year. i went for the white/blue/orange pair first instead of the black/red thinking i could get them later down the road, but people love their black/red combos. will not be making the same mistake twice.

Same for me (sans the black/red) - didn't like em then, hype won't change my mind.

Yea, I actually had the Sonics OG and Black and Whites as a kid...Always wanted the ASG, but moms wouldnt buy them because she said I was hard on shoes and they would get dirty too fast HAHA...So that explains 3 of the 4 OGs.... Red Flashes, although im not the biggest fan of them, I would hate to miss out on that OG color at 99.99 because im on the fence. I wont go out of my way to cop though like I will the others. If they fall in my lap, at retail(or below even), then ill scoop them.

The junk that JB is trying to pass off as retro Is these days is laughable. The shoe looks like a damn Dunk x AF1 or those Nu' Retro/Alpha I joints.

Have you held them in person? It's more sad than anything. The only thing laughable about them is the people still willing to drop $170+ on them now.

The 1's without Nike Air are $110, not much of a price difference from the Kamikazes. 1's with Nike Air are $140.

Not defending JB for the crap retro 1's they been dropping but at least the joints with Nike Air are a tad bit better

Back
Top Bottom