Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

You can pre-order the black/red or black/white at packer shoes (by dropping in store or by phone (201) 837-2022) but you have to do in store pickup on release date

rbk-kamikaze-ii-blk-wht-red-4.jpg

From Packer Shoes 

While the release of the  OG black/racing green colorway  caused pandemonium nationwide, Reebok continues the OG to retro trend with the release of both the Black/White and Black/Flash Red/White Kamikaze II Mid.

Slated to release Friday, February 1st, BOTH  colors  are now available to pre-order today at our shop located at 941 Teaneck Road, Teaneck NJ 07666  for in-store pick-up on Friday, 2/01. Availability will be limited, so be sure to swing by the store today to secure your pair.

Reebok Kamikaze II Mid
V44405
Black/White
$100

Reebok Kamikaze II Mid
V44410
Black/Flash Red/White
$100

Last edited:
My local finish line is selling the black/whites today.

I must say they look pretty good. Having flashbacks to 6th grade basketball.

You can pre-order the black/red or black/white at packer shoes (by dropping in store or by phone (201) 837-2022) but you have to do in store pickup on release date

rbk-kamikaze-ii-blk-wht-red-4.jpg

From Packer Shoes 

While the release of the  OG black/racing green colorway
 caused pandemonium nationwide, Reebok continues the OG to retro trend with the release of both the Black/White and Black/Flash Red/White Kamikaze II Mid.

Slated to release Friday, February 1st, BOTH colors are now available to pre-order today at our shop located at 941 Teaneck Road, Teaneck NJ 07666 for in-store pick-up on Friday, 2/01. Availability will be limited, so be sure to swing by the store today to secure your pair.

Reebok Kamikaze II Mid

V44405

Black/White

$100

Reebok Kamikaze II Mid

V44410

Black/Flash Red/White

$100

Just left Packers, those black/reds are :smokin :smokin :smokin in person.

My boy locked down his pre-order for both colorways. I hope I don't regret passing on them but neither colorway was on my radar. That $100 price tag makes them even more tempting tho. I'll wait and see how they sell at the major stores before I make my final decision.

Hopefully I can grab a pair on discount but I already sense the THIRST from those who missed out on the OG colorway :lol:

Last edited:
Something about that packers pic that makes those black/red joints look super nice. I have enough black and red kicks but these may be too dope to pass up.

The Black n Red Kamikaze 1s always looked better than the 2s to me but I'll cop both pairs at finishline when they drop with a coupon. They should be much easier to get than the OG Sonics cw and Jimmy Jazz FINALLY sent my shipping confirmation :smokin

Last edited:
Please stop calling them "Breds". Lol please. I'm glad I'm not a fan of the blk/red ones, they went out last on Amazon when they dropped on there. Blk/white & my Sonic cw and I'm set. On to the Shaq Attaq's & Shaqnosis'!

Please stop calling them "Breds". Lol please. I'm glad I'm not a fan of the blk/red ones, they went out last on Amazon when they dropped on there. Blk/white & my Sonic cw and I'm set. On to the Shaq Attaq's & Shaqnosis'!
what else whould you call black and red cw? i have a feeling you think "breds" r solely for jordans only

smh!
mean.gif

fine ill call the RLACK! lol

The term 'bred' in general <<<<<<<<<<<<<

But thats a different topic/thread

My finishline is getting the red flashes so they should hopefully be fairly easy to get. If I can find a discount coupon for any store, them im cooking with them 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom