Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Nice.

I cant wait to rock mine. IDC about the snow and salt lol. Theyll be worn on my first day off.

And Im all in on those red flashes. That $100 msrp is so damn gorgeous lol

Reebok  has my attention. Nike has been doing the same stuff over and over again. I am enjoying diversifying my collection a bit.

Thank you city gear for the quick restock! I had to sneak and order a 11.5 pair at work! I told yall earlier in the thread to just be patient and don't get caught up in the hype and paying way over retail too soon
nerd.gif
! I knew somebody would restock and I know others will restock.. Let the hypebeasts and resellers have the Jordan market
laugh.gif
. Please sneakerheads don't give the resellers the Reebok Retro market and a reason to be buying a bunch of sizes 8-10.5 when they are a size 13
mean.gif

Anyone who ordered on that CityGear restock... Does your order say processed? I'm curious as to if that is there way of confirming your purchase

Anyone who ordered on that CityGear restock... Does your order say processed? I'm curious as to if that is there way of confirming your purchase
No my order says it is Queued or something like that.. I assume it will process or ship by Monday. I dont know if they send confirmation numbers? This is my first order with them

Just received an email from Reebok that my order was cancelled. They gave me a $50 virtual gift card code for my inconvenience.

Reebok  has my attention. Nike has been doing the same stuff over and over again. I am enjoying diversifying my collection a bit.

whats making these a smash hit is da fact that they're only 100 bucks and its OG gold.

da last dope cool cheap sneaker nike made were da sharkleys...those were EVERYWHERE cuz they were a mere 85 bucks.

Everyone who ordered from Citygear, what time did you guys order?  I been watching the site since 10 am and all of a sudden they sell out.

Just received an email from Reebok that my order was cancelled. They gave me a $50 virtual gift card code for my inconvenience.
Not a bad consolation... I've yet to get such order cancellation email. I did get one yesterday saying they were working on securing me a pair in my size. They probably gotta go through em one by one to send out the $50 GC's

Back
Top Bottom