Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Thanks for the responses.  I was at work by then and I was asking my girl to check the site every couple of hours.  Last time I'm relying on her to get me some shoes.  Weak.

City gear did not re-stock per se. That's the unsold shipment from there stores/warehouse. They are in a unique situation with there recent merger and acquisition. Nonetheless props to those that got through. I still stand form that we won't be seeing these pop up again

My pair comes in Monday. I can't wait! I know I'm in the minority especially since I have the first retros but

These>>>>2013 FR 5s

Went on the M&N site today and noticed new releases of Sonic snapbacks, not sure if they dropped these snapbacks on purpose cause of the Kamikaze II. You can cop them from mitchellandness.com if you're interested to match ya kicks:

Stopped by my local fnl today they didn't get the 2/1 release pairs yet. Said they may not get them because the es22 and questions aren't moving.

I just called the Chicago HOH and they said theyre not sure if theyll get the sonics colorway next weekend along with the red/black and black/white colorways

Are the black/white's and black/red's releasing in larger quantities? Because I still see the same straight up disrespectful reseller prices on fleaBay that the Sonics' had. :smh:

anyone get the email from reebok says they were trying to get more pairs because they sent it on thursday and said it should take 24 to 48 hours

Went on the M&N site today and noticed new releases of Sonic snapbacks, not sure if they dropped these snapbacks on purpose cause of the Kamikaze II. You can cop them from mitchellandness.com if you're interested to match ya kicks:
Everybody should hold off on their Sonics gear purchases because as of now the proceeds from the sales will go to Clay Bennett (since he bought the rights with the team).  If you wait til the team comes back to Seattle the proceeds will go to Chris Hansen(when he brings the Sonics naming rights back to Seattle). 

Everybody should hold off on their Sonics gear purchases because as of now the proceeds from the sales will go to Clay Bennett (since he bought the rights with the team).  If you wait til the team comes back to Seattle the proceeds will go to Chris Hansen(when he brings the Sonics naming rights back to Seattle). 
i still need the og sonic colorway before i buy the gear. any ideas where i can purchase for retail online

Just received an email from Reebok that my order was cancelled. They gave me a $50 virtual gift card code for my inconvenience.

I got that too! I was happily surprised, first time iv been compensated for a cancelled order I wasn't even sure it went through. Maybe now I can get another color half price

Back
Top Bottom