Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

^. Agreed fam... IMHO, forget how much retail was for these (Sonics OG). This shoe is better quality and more comfortable than an Jordan in the last 5 years or so (minus banned 1) and yet we pay 160 retail for those. Why not pay 150ish for a classic first retro shoe. It seems like those that this shoe means something to have no problem doing just that. I know I would by a second personal pair for that and I bought a ton of them for retail. Just my .02

I said it pages back. People are cheap, especially in this thread. I took my offer off the net and sold my black and white pair and my other og pair for 360.

Yet on here I was only asking for 157

this is looking like my best bet
mean.gif
Thats what ended up happening to me. Havent gotten a shipping notification that can actually tell me where it is yet, but dudes there have been really attentive, quickly answering my emails, and the shoes are getting usps priority shipped. Hopefully they come around soon because i am pummmpped for these

reeboks have always went on sale

it doesn't even feel natural dropping retail on reeboks let alone resell

my size is sold out now so I can't even scoop...smh

Got my Shipping confirmation from CityGear on my 2nd pair of Sonics! I can feel at ease now rocking the hell out of one of my pairs!

The wait is over and it was well worth it. At long last.... :D :pimp:

So happy with these I am doing this in my mind for the rest of the day...

:tongue:

So I called Reebok.com earlier this afternoon... They told me that they have secured my size and would be fulfilling my order A$AP!  I'll take 3 size 13's lol

#GoSonics

So I called Reebok.com earlier this afternoon... They told me that they have secured my size and would be fulfilling my order A$AP!  I'll take 3 size 13's lol

#GoSonics

Damn...and they acted like they couldn't honor my order for just one 13 smh

Am I the only one more excited for the ASG pair??

Don't get me wrong, I love this Sonics pair, but the All Stars are just too :pimp: to me.

Looks good on your feet up there. Not my cup of tea. Wayyy to splashy. Hell the blk/red is borderline to me. Only grabbing because they are OG.

Hmmm I could rock those with all of my OSU gear. Also my Ultraman costume for... various occasions. If I catch them on sale, will be copped. For now I'll stick to the Sonics and maybe the Black/Red and Navy depending on if I get to see them in person.

Am I the only one more excited for the ASG pair??

Don't get me wrong, I love this Sonics pair, but the All Stars are just too
pimp.gif
to me.
They look really good to me, but the fact that I have a Navy/White pair of Air More Uptempos makes them less appealing to me than the OG Sonics.  Hunter Green is hard to come by on Nikes and Jordans.

I
They look really good to me, but the fact that I have a Navy/White pair of Air More Uptempos makes them less appealing to me than the OG Sonics.  Hunter Green is hard to come by on Nikes and Jordans.

I need more white/navy combos for the summer, so I'm definitely picking them up. That and Moms wouldn't let me get them as a chap

Back
Top Bottom