Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

That reason right there is probably the reason I'm completely into shoes hahaha

HAHA yea, I remember those days. Moms would buy us sneakers, but me and my older brother had to alternate brands (because we didnt want the same stuff hahah). So this happend to be the year when he went Nike and I Reebok. So I got the Sonics OG and Black/white, both on sale at Just for Feet (even took them down to the bball court when I tried them one :pimp: ).

I am amazed these are going for $170+
I'm not. OG's dropped like 17 years ago and haven't seen a retro since. My favorite pair of Reeboks and one of the few that made me think outside of Nike back then.
If I didn't find for retail. My *** sure enough would of paid the same for these I pay for some bad quality j's that aren't even og colorways.

I'm not. OG's dropped like 17 years ago and haven't seen a retro since. My favorite pair of Reeboks and one of the few that made me think outside of Nike back then.
If I didn't find for retail. My *** sure enough would of paid the same for these I pay for some bad quality j's that aren't even og colorways.

Amen bro. You have JB charging $200 for the same shoe they dropped 2 years ago with presumably worse quality than the prior incarnation. I applaud Reebok for charging $100 for these. I'd gladly pay $120-$130 if they had signed Kemp to a contract and put his name on the shoe. Construction and comfort of this joint are out of this world when you compare it to the trash that NSW has been spewing out.

Went to a store and they still have these for 100, thought about snatching them. May have to lol Cant believe ppl paying reseller prices, go check your local stores dummys

You are probably seeing the black & white pair, the og sonics cw is the one people are paying resell prices for

kamikaze-ii-shawn-kemp-2.jpg

Looks like he hopped straight off the side of those columbias MJ was wearin.

*edit* to clarify they had the following...

Went to a store here in Denver last week and they pretty much had a full size run of the shoes below...

Last edited:
Went to a store and they still have these for 100, thought about snatching them. May have to lol Cant believe ppl paying reseller prices, go check your local stores dummys

Well I guess I'm the dummy who didn't snatch the $100 shoe.

Being that nobody has them right now and all, in that case, maybe the shop owners are dummy's.

nobody? man, imma go there today see all what all sizes they have, i know they have mine at least. Dude said he could order it like it wasnt an issue.

nobody? man, imma go there today see all what all sizes they have, i know they have mine at least. Dude said he could order it like it wasnt an issue.

You're a Vegas dude right? I called like 10-15 shops. No one got em and the ones that did sold out. Can u pm me the shop?

Who has spotted the white/navy all-stars in stores? Is Finish Line selling them now or waiting till Friday?

My Finish Line got the white/navy ones. They don't release until the 15th, which is when we'll be selling them.

The black/white and white/navy are too plain for my taste. I like the pink/silver ones posted above. I am probably going to get those.

Back
Top Bottom