Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

am I the only one who feels like this release is a throwback to the old days of sneaker copping. When you had to rely on your know how and general knowledge of sneakers to cop. All the places that were 'suppose' to get these(villa, shiehk, finishline, DTLR,etc)are not getting them. it's like for the first time in a while i couldn't use the web to help me cop these. it feels kinda good to to be back on the 'hunt; 
tongue.gif

I feel it man. I've been waiting a long time for these to retro. I love the kamikazes so much I'm gonna trade my cdp 11's for them (two pairs). A lot people around my way think I'm crazy but I don't give a F. :lol:

Yea man, these are seriously one of my grails. Rocked mine to death back in the day. And also to mention that the price comes in at $100 retail, I HAVE to get these. I know some are of the belief that they will be easy to obtain, but with my size 14 and not many, if any at all pre-order sites not having a size 14, I cannot afford to sleep in on these!

Called my local finishlines here in OH and lot of them said they are only getting the blk/red and not the Sonics colorway, WTH???

Bruh, down in Cbus, its at least two stores getting them tomorrow. Im surprised Villa and Next and them boys arent getting them up your way.

I read on the previous page that Reebok is releasing them at 8am. Is that Eastern Standard Time? And I'm on PST. So what time would 8am over there be for over here. 4am? Appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Damn, got work tomorrow morning. If I don't get them at Finishline tomorrow after work, it wasn't meant to be. I prefer the All Star'sinstead.

I feel it man. I've been waiting a long time for these to retro. I love the kamikazes so much I'm gonna trade my cdp 11's for them (two pairs). A lot people around my way think I'm crazy but I don't give a F. :lol:

Yea man, these are seriously one of my grails. Rocked mine to death back in the day. And also to mention that the price comes in at $100 retail, I HAVE to get these. I know some are of the belief that they will be easy to obtain, but with my size 14 and not many, if any at all pre-order sites not having a size 14, I cannot afford to sleep in on these!

Called my local finishlines here in OH and lot of them said they are only getting the blk/red and not the Sonics colorway, WTH???

Bruh, down in Cbus, its at least two stores getting them tomorrow. Im surprised Villa and Next and them boys arent getting them up your way.

Next sold them out 4 weeks ago SMH......Only some of the Villa's are getting them and they hype isn't as big they said......Went to 1 of the finishline's and they had the black/white pair but no had no idea why they are not getting the sonics tomorrow....all other finishlines have the black/red but no sonics here in Cleveland

I hope everyone finds a pair.

I came across mine yesterday. But if I didn't, I was going to try Shiekh at the malls around my way. I went into one the other day and they still had the navy and the blk/gold Questions.

These Came In Today, Gotta Admit The Hexalite Cushioning Feels like A Foam Mattress Pad, Good Luck 2 Everyone Copping, You Wont Be Disappointed, And For The Sizing Inquiries, If You Have Any Reebok Questions, Cop The Same Size

Champs at Southcenter will be getting these. Only place I know of in the area.

The other sneaker group that will remain unmentioned lol, seemed to be pretty hyped on this release as well not to mention a lot of lurkers, tomorrow will be judgement day to see if the hype was real or the real reason these have been selling out is because og

Back
Top Bottom