Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

My finishline just said they have the red blacks, but they might get the sonics later, so I guess I'm gonna run over and cop the red's and wait for the son's

My Sodium Levels Are SKY HIGH Right About Now! >:

What's The Game Come To When Reebok's Are Selling Out Within Seconds?

JHob - Glad To See You Got Thru My Dude! Still Rocking A Size 10 Right? What's Ur New Address Again? :nerd:

:lol:

Sole- Whats up fam!!!! Man i am still out here in SC, but maybe relocating to Chicago here soon. And yes you know i am holding the size 10 still. Funny thing was during Christmas I was back in Denver and my how things have changed since the heydays.

Just said eff it and scooped the size 13 locally. No wait, no lines. Still pissed I couldn't find my Sz 14 though!!

Called the City Sports here by my job. They said they don't even carry that shoe.

So either that flyer was lying or the guy at City Sports doesn’t know what he is talking about.

All the regulars in Central Jersey are a no go. I only found one store that has the Red.Blacks but I have TOOOOO many red and black shoes to be going Reebok with it. If anyone knows where in the central Jersey area to cop OG's lemme know!!!

All I got was this? Am I good?

i got the same thing.

man to tell you the truth, i didnt really want these because honestly its just another sneaker to add to the room full of s*** but now that i missed them, i feel like i missed out. i went on jimmyjazz.com at midnight and didnt see anything. then i went to reebok.com and saw 'available' 1/18 but didnt know the exact time they would be dropping them... now i see they're gone everywhere and i dont need them that bad to pay 200 like a fool. smh. what time did they go up on JJ and RBK?

I called Reebok and they said it looks like my order went through but i still haven't received a confirmation email.  My nerves are shot lol.  I called all my local spots and nobody around here is getting them, missed out on all the pre orders as well.  From what i can tell all the upcoming colorways are going to be readily available but for the highest demand OG Sonics Reebok decides to drop the ball 
frown.gif

I called Reebok and they said it looks like my order went through but i still haven't received a confirmation email.  My nerves are shot lol.  I called all my local spots and nobody around here is getting them, missed out on all the pre orders as well.  From what i can tell all the upcoming colorways are going to be readily available but for the highest demand OG Sonics Reebok decides to drop the ball 
frown.gif

This right here is why I went ahead and copped the size 13 locally. RBK playing games in the OG color way and it's the only color I care to have all based on nostalgia. The other colors (outside of ASG) are blah to me. This OG color is the one that brings this shoe on home. IMHO

frown.gif
Don't bug too much man, they said everything looks good so that means they have you in the system

Reebok probably went the limited route for the first colorway to build hype for the February release of all the colorways.

Hopefully you guys who missed out don't like this Sonics colorway way more than the others coming out.

I stand corrected on the resellers... I guess they were looking at this shoe trying to post them on ebay for 250 and ****.

Back
Top Bottom