Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

i wouldnt say 100% im a 8.5 and i went a 9 and is much comfortable!
but i always say try the shoes yourself when in doubt

I went up a half size to a 9 on the d rose 3 nbc's and there was too much room in the toe box. Now I'm stuck with them haha. I'm just gonna hit the store this time.

With these shoes they were true to my sz but what everyone gotta reliZe is that everyone has a different foot do what's tts 4 me might b too big 4 u

I don't get it... People are saying the "All-stars" release on the 15th, but Eastbay was saying the list of colorways and Athletic Navy/ White was on there... Can someone help me out about this confusion. (P.S. the black/red colorway is not the "All-star" colorway. FYI for you hypebeasts.)

The All Stars release on Feb 1st bro. I think people may be mixing them up with the Kamikaze + Sonic colorway(White/Green/Yellow) They may also be calling them the All Stars because they drop the same weekend as the ASG.

The Reignmans are still out there. I was about to pick up a pair from eBay but walked into my local shop and walked out with my size 9.5s. They claimed to have "a lot" of pairs in stock as well.

The Reignmans are still out there. I was about to pick up a pair from eBay but walked into my local shop and walked out with my size 9.5s. They claimed to have "a lot" of pairs in stock as well.

Where's this and do they do phone orders

My Sonics cw just came in. Amazing looking in person. They also dont come in the huge box that my Dominique Twilight Zone Pumps came in so theres a subtle plus

mean.gif
 ****** dropped like 150 on mine too

Guess thatll happen

My store has the red/silver, white/black, and white/navy. My manager says release date on all 3 is pushed back to 2/15. I work at Finish Line, if that matters.

My store has the red/silver, white/black, and white/navy. My manager says release date on all 3 is pushed back to 2/15. I work at Finish Line, if that matters.
My buddy who is a manager is releasing em 2/1. he also is a FL

Hell I could even get those on discount but ima pass. Wayyy Doper stuff coming out this month

My buddy who is a manager is releasing em 2/1. he also is a FL

Hell I could even get those on discount but ima pass. Wayyy Doper stuff coming out this month
Just called my manager and asked. He says there was an email from corporate to not sell until 2/15. This is strange.

Back
Top Bottom