Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

got my navy & whites $84.07 
happy.gif

Ordered these while stopped at a red light on the way to work today.
nthat.gif

These are definitely being slept on by the beasts trying to snatch up nike all-star packs and colorways....I wish all the shoes I wanted were this easy to cop.

Last edited:
Finishline with best deal on All-Stars. Free Shipping, and you can use 10 off $75 code or add something else and get 15 off 100

Got the Fish Markets at my local FNL this morning, and was shocked at how easy it was.  We have a couple of notorious resellers at my mall, and I thought they'd be all over it.  Strolled in about 10:45 thinking I was too late and they didn't even have today's Kamikazes on the shelf yet.  Asked the manager for a pair, and his reaction was "we have em, but they aren't supposed to be released yet."  I told him I thought they were supposed to be out on 2/15, which is today, and he actually got out the official FNL "release book," laughed to himself, then asked what size.  They even let me use the $20 off $100 coupon, which I thought would get shot down since these are technically a "launch product."  Oh well.  Very impressed with them, and happy I didn't have to run all over God's green earth to get them.  Guess the resellers here aren't on these just yet.

Good luck to everybody else trying to grab this pack!

Peace,

J

Saw the Sonics and Thunders in person. Wasn't feeling the fake rain drops on the Sonics. Actually surprised how the Thunder looked. Might cop on discount.

Back
Top Bottom