Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

wanted the orginal sonics color way in a 10/ 10.5 but GONE! im starting to leave the sneaker game... im not even going to think about whats going to happen with the  Shaq's.....

These have been slept on in Hampton roads va....I have not seen a pair besides mine here yet on the streets.... Everybody to busy getting butt plugged by JB

I wear my reign man camo in the hampton rds area but yeah they seem to be sitting in the newport news mall, when the fish market go on sale i'll pick them up, got the cowboys colors es22 and the black and white but its not football season so i havent been wearing them

Where can I find a black & white pair of Kamikaze II in size 11 in New York City? Going there in a few days and really want to get a pair.

These have been slept on in Hampton roads va....I have not seen a pair besides mine here yet on the streets.... Everybody to busy getting butt plugged by JB

same here, im in Indiana and everyone is still stuck on that other ish.. but id prefer it this way :D

There is a 10.5 of the OG's on CT and you can use the "25spring" code to get 25% off. Decent price since CT does free shipping internationally.

Last edited:
My patience paid off... Finally got the price I wanted for the black/whites

Same colorway I hooped in 6th grade

Is anyone doubling up on this shoe in any particular colorway?

I wouldn't double up bro. With Reebok going retro only - the OG colourways will re-retro at some stage and looking at the release lists it seems that the Kamikaze IIs will be dropping at the end of the year in a 'Christmas' pack but you never know if there'll be anything else between now and December.

That said the only issue that could arise is with quality. This is the first retro and the quality is in sync with their MSRP. Whether it'll get better or worse (ala Nike/JB) with any subsequent re-retro is anyone's guess.

Is anyone doubling up on this shoe in any particular colorway?
Not at this point.  I'm in Canada and we only got the OG Sonics which retailed at $146.00 inc tax. Got those and managed to scoop a pair of Raindrops online for a little less than the OG's.  Only way I'm going to double up or buy other colorways is if I can find U.S. retail or less plus a reasonable shipping fee. Love the look of the shoe and find them super comfortable but there's only so much $ to go towards shoes these days. Was able to get the two that I liked best so I'm good if that's all I get.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom