Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

FNL.com also has the cyber lows now...fsr...its strange, most fnl around here have the easters in the back but have no word on the cybers...

Yo i am excited for these SLHs, haha i cant remember being this excited for a shoe release since the cement IVs. I mean i was excited for the big bangs but i didnt think id get lucky and get them

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by aznlurker

SLHs are just too LOUD for me and I would never will that CW anywhere...

QFT. Too much of a bright secondary color. Maybe if it had more white or black or grey mixed in. I don't get why they are being hyped up so much. Nike knows how to brain wash with their sales tactics with GR, QS, LIMITED labels. They had it at 3 per person then 2 per and now to make sure it creates desperation and sell out on NDC make it "limited" 1 per person. LMFAO.
Summit lakes are not being hyped, it has the same amount of hype as the swingman, dunk man and mango. Just another cw man.

I don't think the predecessor will ever come up as the original south beach. These don't have that much background behind them like last year's did besides them up giving what people want. Slapping on some pink laces and teal hits on a shoe and dubbing it south beach. There's no other reason for this shoe. The south beach 8s last year was iconic to me because they were made cause the first year lebron went to miami. Those were the miami vice colors. And at first they were only a miami-only release. Limited to those only in the Florida area. They became more popular and Nike finally decided to release them to the rest of the united states after about a month. That's what made me want to get them so bad. I loved them. This year's south beach release is just lame. They should've found another miami based colorway to blow us away with. Something that would become just as iconic as the south beaches were. I expect Nike to be more creative than that. But with that said I'm not gonna pass on the south beach 9s if they were available to me. I love lebrons. Just saying they could've done better though.

SLHs are sitting at my local malls...Might just have to go check them out after work. It still wont change my mind about coppin' but will lurk..
smile.gif

unds today... first time wearing ANY lebrons... fit felt a lil bit short, but felt fine on the width to me. I dont have skinny feet at all either.

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

do y'all think the south beach 9s will be as good of a turn out as the 8s?

Yea they should go for 1500 each... You Should Buy like iono 15 pairs.
happy.gif

Kick Rocks Scrams.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ncflightclub23

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by ncflightclub23

SB Elites listed for $800 on ebay!! $#*& is this how much resellers going to be trying to sell these for $250 not sounding to bad now lol
tongue.gif
 check it out. http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-lebron...0184999?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4cffdcf427

You think that's bad? Check out this clown. Nike really needs to do away with all this limited nonsense for a while. Only way to get rid of these ridiculous resellers.
30t6p3b.gif

ohhh damnnnnnnn that is crazy high!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Tagle can SUCK IT!!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mushka81

1101656af95f823a77b626795a631851c6ed8a72_r.jpg

USPS just dropped them off. Way under retail and came with a free Lebron 9 Big Bang All-Star t-shirt. Would of been nice to have gotten a shirt to match these...but oh well. Can't complain about a freebie.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Nice pickup!

Footaction has the matching tee for the Mango's, it's not a Nike brand shirt though... copped mine in the store since I didnt see it online  

Originally Posted by mrlongong

I don't think the predecessor will ever come up as the original south beach. These don't have that much background behind them like last year's did besides them up giving what people want. Slapping on some pink laces and teal hits on a shoe and dubbing it south beach. There's no other reason for this shoe. The south beach 8s last year was iconic to me because they were made cause the first year lebron went to miami. Those were the miami vice colors. And at first they were only a miami-only release. Limited to those only in the Florida area. They became more popular and Nike finally decided to release them to the rest of the united states after about a month. That's what made me want to get them so bad. I loved them. This year's south beach release is just lame. They should've found another miami based colorway to blow us away with. Something that would become just as iconic as the south beaches were. I expect Nike to be more creative than that. But with that said I'm not gonna pass on the south beach 9s if they were available to me. I love lebrons. Just saying they could've done better though.
ff4d3l.gif

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

hey got a guy who wants to trade me miami nights plus cash for sprites and red carpets. how much cash should i have him add?

idk a lot though. Sprites are 2 fresh 
I agree fam. I love the Red carpets and Sprites. Sprites Kills it everytime. I would say ask 175-250. 1, Miami Nights for retail (170) 2,Sprites DS can go for 200-250 now hands down (maybe more). 3, Carpets about 200 if DS, but I could be wrong..But I would keep the sprites and carpets man IMO.. But I have all 3
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Red carpet VIIs?  DS go for much more than 200 imo.  You rarely see them up for sale anymore.

Just went to my local FL and the chick there showed me the SLHs. Yeah.....a must PASS for me! I was standing next to the women's section when I took them out of the box and it felt like it belong with the rest of the women's section. They look a little too girlie for my taste! To each his own tho....

THE SNEAKER GAME IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW WHY IS EVERY LIMITED RELEASE REQUESTING A G OR BETTER? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS FOR ME.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by mrlongong

This year's south beach release is just lame.

But with that said I'm not gonna pass on the south beach 9s if they were available to me.
ff4d3l.gif

I was thinking the same thing. What homie said didn't make an iota worth of sense.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

THE SNEAKER GAME IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW WHY IS EVERY LIMITED RELEASE REQUESTING A G OR BETTER? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS FOR ME.

Exactly!!!

Anything with a possible limited tag to it & these mofos marking it up to a G plus. Straight insanity! I'd like to know whose gonna give that buffoon on FB $1650.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Exactly!!!

Anything with a possible limited tag to it & these mofos marking it up to a G plus. Straight insanity! I'd like to know whose gonna give that buffoon on FB $1650.
roll.gif

I hope he gets jacked

lets stop worrying about what other people are selling kix for, and just worry about how we are going to try to get them for retail.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

do y'all think the south beach 9s will be as good of a turn out as the 8s?

Yea they should go for 1500 each... You Should Buy like iono 15 pairs.
happy.gif

Kick Rocks Scrams.
indifferent.gif

Even tho i agree with what you just did to dude
laugh.gif

Arnt you a fanatic Lebron and Miami Heat Hater?

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

lets stop worrying about what other people are selling kix for, and just worry about how we are going to try to get them for retail.

I'm just going to worry about me and those I know not about the fools paying 5 times what a shoe retails for.

Back
Top Bottom