Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

lol.. wouldnt it be funny if the South Beaches were an extreme GR.. haha, How many minds would change then?

It wouldnt change my mind.. Just my approach..
Let them thangs sit until they get discounted.

lol thats all it is.. wait it out.. gotta know when to cop.. if you can wait and get it a few bucks cheaper why not.. about to get my freegums for 120 hopefully.. fingers crossed

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by AIRRON

idk a lot though. Sprites are 2 fresh 
I agree fam. I love the Red carpets and Sprites. Sprites Kills it everytime. I would say ask 175-250. 1, Miami Nights for retail (170) 2,Sprites DS can go for 200-250 now hands down (maybe more). 3, Carpets about 200 if DS, but I could be wrong..But I would keep the sprites and carpets man IMO.. But I have all 3
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Red carpet VIIs?  DS go for much more than 200 imo.  You rarely see them up for sale anymore.
You should just keep one of yours and throw him 20 bucks.

To the dude wanting to trade Christmas for Mangos, let me run down to the store and get those Mangos for retail and I will do that swap. Christmas can't be had for near retail in my size.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i heard the SLH 9 are gonna be a gr shoe similiar to the Freegums release
ohwell.gif
 but eastbay has a limit 2 pairs on their website
grin.gif

why you stressing out bro. I'm my town we still have Freegums sitting on the shelves.

SLH will be easy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

What's the opinion on trading Christmas for Mangos?

Mangos are dope....no question. XMas are just doper. Plus it's the only red based 9.

Unds mines the other day.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Mangos are dope....no question. XMas are just doper. Plus it's the only red based 9.

Unds mines the other day.
smokin.gif

Them christmas just doesn't do it for some reason. Now the christmas 8 was the best one for the 8s. Besides the svsm away which was impossible to get

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Cant you still get the Mangos if you search hard enough?
Yes you can do a item lookup and have them delivered to you!

Good news for those wanting the Elites, they will NOT be a HOH exclusive and will be availibe at regular stores in limited quantities. (Home/Away). No word on the Mint colorway.

socks are sick... I haven't seen the SLH in person but Im on the fence... How do they look in person

Never been hot on the Christmas 9's. I personally prefer Mangos to Christmas, but w/e.

Just saw the SLH in the mall at Champs, must say they were pure fire. Hope I can use the birthday coupon tomorrow if they release at the Foot Locker there as well.

desert sky in PHX: 6 pairs at sheik, 12 pairs at footlocker
nike scottsdale: sz raffle

this is for the SLH's, too. and i haven't bothered to call other places either. looking kind of grim for the desert folk, lol. i'll hope for online i guess.

The Hornet Lebrons will sell out then they will do a restock next week and resellers will be stuck with them
laugh.gif

2 regretable cops during the past year: 1) AJ V Wolf Grey, and 2) Xmas LBJ 9.

I just dont have any use for the xmas, especially when I have the 8. Just collecting dust. I'll wear it around the holidays.

The SLHs aren't for me but good luck to all who are looking to cop (seems like it won't be too difficult to grab a pair).

Back
Top Bottom