Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

LOL @ people re-selling these.... struggle auctions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Smh... The SLHs look MUCH better in person... Ended up getting my size. Now debating keepin for myself. Damnit. If anyone kinda likes pics, but is on the fence... Do it, you won't regret it.

KEEP EM'!!!

Trust me....on a bright & sunny Summer day, your feet will appreciate it!
happy.gif

I'm not even really a fan of the purple and teal, but the SLH's were well done. I can actually see now why some people like them.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Cannon , Kentucky, Free Gum > All

I don't agree with this at all.

Chinas, Swingmans and Big Bangs kill these

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL @ people re-selling these.... struggle auctions
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Im loving the for sale pics in the car.  Dudes so thirsty they cant even wait to get home.  Soon theyll be pics as their buying them.

Top 5

1. China
2. Cannon
3. Swingman
4. Mango
5. Freegum
Last out of all regular LBJ9 cw- SLH (super ladies hype) all purple

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'm not even really a fan of the purple and teal, but the SLH's were well done. I can actually see now why some people like them.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Cannon , Kentucky, Free Gum > All

I don't agree with this at all.

Chinas, Swingmans and Big Bangs Cannons and Mangos and Freegums kill ALL
*corrected
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Top 5

1. China
2. Cannon
3. Swingman
4. Mango
5. Freegum

Super corny and we get it. You've said it a countless number of times now. You don't like them. Smh.... Super ladies hype. Not even clever

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Top 5

1. China

2. Cannon

3. Swingman

4. Mango

5. Freegum

Super corny and we get it. You've said it a countless number of times now. You don't like them.

Smh.... Super ladies hype. Not even clever

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Wth, good thing the box didn't give up while in transit.

Tell me about it... I guess it bothered me on many levels, not just because I didn't get the box but because of who the person was and the reason for getting the sneakers. I could go on and on about it but as I said at the end of the day I put that to the side and remain grateful for the pick-up. Just sucks that something of such beauty sticks out like a sore thumb in my sneaker closet... Lebron 9 Black Sheeps haha.

It's crazy the hate people are giving the SLH and the justification. How I see it, the 9's are all hyped and majority of them are bright colors and themed after something. The SLH are no different. A bright purple shoe is a WNBA-type shoe while a crazy bright orange shoe isn't????? You guys kill me.

THATS A NO GO ON RECEIVING SNEAKERS DIRECTLY IN A USPS BOX.

I WOULD OF BEEN HEATED.

1. CHINAS
2. BIG BANGS
3. MIAMI NIGHTS
4. CANNONS
5. DUNKMANS

i guess no love for the GR black/red joints but i wore my pair to the Miami Heat @ Toronto Raptors game last night, watched the Big 3 combine for 86 points
pimp.gif

not really into ranking them but my personal favs 'ranked' are:

1. big bangs
2. swingman
3. china
4. freegum
5. SLH
6. dunkman
7. christmas
8. cannon
9. miami nights

i own all of them besides the cannons and chinas...if only these resellers would relax...smh @ canada not getting these pairs i need.

Back
Top Bottom