Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

did those lows sell out? im bout to head to hohla soon
The have the lows at HOH? (excuse me if thats a question that was answered a few pages back)
saw the lows at sheikh... not one of those pairs that look better in person, look about as same as pics. Real nice tho. Im pretty sure I'll end up with a pair or two of lows.

dude at sheikh also told me they'll be getting easters next week...

Originally Posted by ploisback

UnchartedDrake wrote:

don't let that weak camera pic fool you about the SLH! this is how they look....
Picture-1934-600x400.jpg

Picture-19361-600x400.jpg

Picture-19411-600x400.jpg

Picture-19151-600x400.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These pics need to be posted a lot

I was on the fence about these.. I cant front  but these pics made me do this..........
7033302885_1b1affeb81_b.jpg

went to FTL around noon today and picked these up.  The big bangs are GS 5.5 just in case you were wondering...the camera angle makes them look like men's size

05d1513fa374206730bc23858b1dc3fbe5ac9ad.jpg

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by ploisback

UnchartedDrake wrote:

don't let that weak camera pic fool you about the SLH! this is how they look....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These pics need to be posted a lot

I was on the fence about these.. I cant front  but these pics made me do this..........
7033302885_1b1affeb81_b.jpg

slide me that sz 13 though

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

did those lows sell out? im bout to head to hohla soon
The have the lows at HOH? (excuse me if thats a question that was answered a few pages back)
saw the lows at sheikh... not one of those pairs that look better in person, look about as same as pics. Real nice tho. Im pretty sure I'll end up with a pair or two of lows.

I was hoping they were at a Footaction or Footlocker so I can use the FTL bday coupon.. Ah well, Beggers and be choosers.. thanks for the heads up tho.

Sold out at a few FTL in my area. I bought mines with my discount.....and now I'm selling them to my friend. Not feelin' this shoe as much as I did before.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I was hoping they were at a Footaction or Footlocker so I can use the FTL bday coupon.. Ah well, Beggers and be choosers.. thanks for the heads up tho.
they might get em? I didnt see em at my foot locker, they dont get @@%* anyway.

everyone will ahve their own opinion, but before u make ur final one on the slh 9, make sure you see them on a sunnyday, they are an iridescent purple, almost like chameleon paint/ there are hints of the teal/turquoise when the sun hits em... these are nice

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THATS A NO GO ON RECEIVING SNEAKERS DIRECTLY IN A USPS BOX.

I WOULD OF BEEN HEATED.

1. CHINAS
2. BIG BANGS
3. MIAMI NIGHTS
4. CANNONS
5. DUNKMANS

Smack your girl and let her know what time it is?
It wasn't her who did it... You would think that another sneakerhead would be more meticulous about shipping sneakers considering that all of his are stored in their original boxes. I chalked it up as a disrespectful move towards both of us whether it was intentional or not. You help out a friend, you know its a birthday gift... It's like buying a car with no side mirrors... Yeah you can buy a replacement but it's just not the same...It's missing something.

WHITE SOLE KILLED SLH...SMH.

ANYWAY...STILL WAITING ON THAT DOMESTIC PRE-ORDER ON MCFLY ELITE 9. READY TO PULL THE TRIGGER FOR ANYTHING $450 OR LESS.

CAN'T DEAL WITH THE FAKES COMING FROM ASIA AND THE EUROPEAN SITES SHIP SO THAT YOU WILL GET THEM JUST IN TIME FOR JUDGEMENT DAY.

Back
Top Bottom