Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by irishbaz

The SLHs look very similar to the chinas.

523890097.gif

I can't being myself to drop 180 on these, I hate getting old and responsible. They look great

Im still trying to get where he's coming from with that Chinas-SLH comparison
eyes.gif

Question for the Queens heads.. I'm looking for a good spot for fitteds near Citi Field
nerd.gif
... I want to cop a BLK/GOLD Mets fitted for the Away Elites before going to the game on Thurs

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by keezpeele

Idk why people are complaining about a white sole. I've worn my freegums and hurricanes many times and the only dirty part is under the shoe. My xmas soles are a little yellow on the outside of the shoe, but the inside looks like they just came out the freezer

I don't know why either. I like how the white sole looks. I'd take a white sole over a clear sole any day. I hate how the clear soles look when they yellow. Just clean the white soles every once in awhile and they will look great for years.

Because white soles start to look dirty after like one use and are harder to resell. I think they are worse than clear soles because clear soles will yellow even if you dont wear them

Originally Posted by Freeze

restock on finishline for the SLH

i'm starting to love nike again. more re-stocks and not limited is gonna send the re-sellers running with their tail between their legs hahahahaha !!!!

Originally Posted by gentry187

Here they are- Xmas Flips. I borrowed from both Xmas LeBron 8's & 9's then flipped the colors. These became my favorite ID the moment I saw them. And with the options no longer available I truly have a 1 of 1 pair.
pimp.gif
Battleground on the specks as usual.

holy god damnnnnnnnnnnnn
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

gentry killing the IDs again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scorpez

eyes.gif

Question for the Queens heads.. I'm looking for a good spot for fitteds near Citi Field
nerd.gif
... I want to cop a BLK/GOLD Mets fitted for the Away Elites before going to the game on Thurs

TRY QUEENS CTR MALL...

IT'S 15MIN FROM CITI FIELD NOT SURE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM BUT COMMUTING SHOULD BE EASY...

well i guess i dont want em that bad.... my sz is up on finishline but m like.... let me save this bullet looool

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Scorpez

eyes.gif

nerd.gif

TRY QUEENS CTR MALL...

IT'S 15MIN FROM CITI FIELD NOT SURE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM BUT COMMUTING SHOULD BE EASY...

I'm taking the subway in from the BX

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Air-Knight.com? isnt that one of those early release 'fake' sites that he informed us about in his other videos? Now he's telling us to buy from there now? hm...
Air-Knight is legit. I know everyone is scared @+%%+@%* of getting fakes, but not every one of those sites is Air-Randy

Listen to what he said about the sizing.

Like I stated....Lebron 9 Lows are true to size. Them things fit perfect with no snugness.

You can't even wear them unlaced or they'll feel like they falling off. All the guys saying go up a half size clearly didn't try on the shoes.

well, I have the cybers. you;re right about it fitting snug if you dont tie your laces. so shoes are now true to size if you dont have to tie your laces? i always thought go half size down if you dont tie your laces. Just me I guess

for me, these fit the same, half size small. Yall need to try for yourselves. Should be able to walk in and cop with ease and not order online.

Homie.....if I said you can't wear the shoes unlaced because they feel like their slipping off, HOW ARE THEY SNUG?!

I said NO SNUGGNESS...as in shoes ARE NOT SNUG!
READ!!!! The shoes are True To Size! Nightwing said the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Think it will be a drastic loss in value once the 10s come out?

According to my reseller analyzation.....How the hell are NT members going to know? You would be better off shaking a magic 8 ball.

DEAD!

Back
Top Bottom