Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Just helping the thread
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_05.jpg

As expected. They will be mine! 
pimp.gif

love the collectioncs pics.

Memphisfinest you have my collection minus the chinas which I can get from retail from a few ppl i know. Im just being cheap. lol

Originally Posted by bence23

love the collectioncs pics.

Memphisfinest you have my collection minus the chinas which I can get from retail from a few ppl i know. Im just being cheap. lol
YOU NEED TO HOP ON THAT IMMEDIATELY!

those aways look dope on feet...still not willing to drop 250 on em and im pretty sure they're going to sell out...so on to the next one i guess lol

lol on the people not wanting the slh, i wanted them too, but for a discount though, btw 2 chains with the big bang, and sb with the mangos on 106 and park

Only 9s which I want that I don't have is the cannons. Need to find me a pair asap. I think I got everything else I want (chinas, xmas, dunkman, swingman)

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Still can't find big bangs in a 12

I ended up with a 9.5 on release day. It took me trading that + $100 for a sz 12. They're like the white buffalo of Big Bangs. Good luck finding one for less than $350 + shipping.

Awesome blossom killed it!

Gentry also killed it with the reverse Xmas!

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

It's funny how niketalk always feels one way about a shoe or colorway,monkey see monkey do I guess.

I want some of that stuff you smoking bro
pimp.gif

NT is a minority of the people buying shoes. I would like to think true collectors frequent here. Not resellers and super duper hyperbeast.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

It's funny how niketalk always feels one way about a shoe or colorway,monkey see monkey do I guess.

I want some of that stuff you smoking bro
pimp.gif

NT is a minority of the people buying shoes. I would like to think true collectors frequent here. Not resellers and super duper hyperbeast.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
You're right. HypeBeast and Resellers only come in to post things like, "How popular are these?" and "how much will these be worth in x months?"

SLH's came in today from NDC. Joints look much better in person, IMO. I'm glad they're widely available so I can double up a little easier down the road.

I asked this a few times on Sole Collector but haven't got much response. If I wear a 10.5 in the Lebron 9 will a Lebron 7 in 10.5 fit or should I go down to a 10?

Back
Top Bottom