Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Not feeling the SB Elites. Away > SB > Home. #thatsjustme
Probably will cop all 3 anyways though.
jaguars-fan-confused-%@*.gif
Exactly
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ridiculous
indifferent.gif

I hate playing the waiting game, once these elites come in from the pre order I can finally move on. June is so faaaar

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This might be a dumb question but the home and away elites are GR's, right? I'd like to go back and get one of them later on.

no they are limited.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

20 buck off coupon on SLH on FNL a no go huh?
eyes.gif

Thoughts on "customizing" SLH to make teal portion metallic or vegas gold along with swoosh to create UDUB CW?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If I can get another pair I will do this.  I promise.  If anyone can help me get a second pair, this WILL be done.
Too bad we lost Wroten and Ross in the past few days.....

So I got my SLH's in from NDC today and just opened them up, and there is just too much hidden teal for this PE to even make sense.  Got a friend of mine to make some PS's of what he would be able to customize them to look like tho, and they look semi-nice.  just wish there was a way to hide the teal popping in from the purple hyper fuse and in the air bag pillars.  Oh well,  i tried

Originally Posted by sniper

Third country this week. Might pick up the Christmas & Big Bangs...
Edit: No matter where I go the SLHs are still pretty damn femme...

Which store is that in Asia? Shanghai?

Anybody else mad that Nike isn't keeping the release dates posted? Like the Cyber Lows are out in some places but you can't even get them online. I hope they get it together.

Nighwing2303 did a performance teaser for Lebron 9 Elites. I dont like this pic.....
sick.gif

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-2-e1333566910294.jpg

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-1-e1333566897140.jpg

But he did say he liked them as guards shoe so far but isnt sure they are worth the price

Originally Posted by aas5116

The inner lining looks shiny, but I wont see these in person till next week

2rgm05s.jpg

I'm not gonna lie man, these look significantly different than other pairs that have been posted.  I'm not saying they're fake, but none of the pairs I've seen on here had an inner lining like that.  It could be the lighting, maybe an NT'er with a pair can shed some light?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by aas5116

The inner lining looks shiny, but I wont see these in person till next week

2rgm05s.jpg

I'm not gonna lie man, these look significantly different than other pairs that have been posted.  I'm not saying they're fake, but none of the pairs I've seen on here had an inner lining like that.  It could be the lighting, maybe an NT'er with a pair can shed some light?
nerd.gif
He's good

no one else has taken pictures with flash. But if you look @ the last pictures posted outside under natural light you can see the reflective material a little bit. But with the flash it would illuminate that material more.
Good eye though.

I'm actually going to try to get a pair of the SB elites , don't think its going to be easy though

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Nighwing2303 did a performance teaser for Lebron 9 Elites. I dont like this pic.....
sick.gif

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-2-e1333566910294.jpg

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-1-e1333566897140.jpg

But he did say he liked them as guards shoe so far but isnt sure they are worth the price

^^This will be part of the reason NIKE wont be able to get away with the $250 price tag - There is NOT one person I can convince who isnt a proverbial "Sneakerhead", "Collector" or "OG Collector" that would be willing to drop $250 on a pair of shoes PERIOD !!

- I know the Home Elites will probably sell out cause of this poor excuse - "... it looks like Concords plus they limited homie". 

I honestly see the Aways hitting the Outlets for that $120 price tag and still sitting after that 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by jeff415finest

Originally Posted by mrlongong

i was able to stock locate for some miami nights today. im happy. im upset i passed on them before.
what sz did you get?
i ordered a 10.5
I've order two pairs of Miami Night's through Champ's stock locating system and they've been cancelled twice.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Should have been the Easters...

lebron-9-low-sample-e1333552583174.jpg

sample

call them south beach low samples and sell them for a g to some fool on here, anyone who buys into a nickname like that deserves it
I think this color is really nice.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Should have been the Easters...

lebron-9-low-sample-e1333552583174.jpg

sample

call them south beach low samples and sell them for a g to some fool on here, anyone who buys into a nickname like that deserves it
I think this color is really nice.
X2 good for summer.

Any where besides US of A, all the shoes with a QS/Limited tag does not sell out, one in Europe taxes are killer, two the dollar is so weak when you buy items in Europe all the exchange fees and conversions to USD all adds up to be a higer price tag.

Though my nephew will be heading down to Beijing and Shanghai this summer...Look out! Might be bringing back some Elites back...

As of yesterday,

HOH Harlem has plenty of sizes of SLH. As well as Champs down the street.

Dont see the appeal at all. They look horrible in person. Preschool %*% colorway 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Thinking of pulling the trigger on the freegums on NDC tho. Are they any NDC coupons available as well? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom