Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Just helping the thread
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_10.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_03.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_05.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_07.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_08.jpg
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach_09.jpg

These pics make me want them even more. IMO the elite ix are way better than the regular ixs. I'd like to get all three cws of the elites but damn that's a lot of cash.

not feeling the lows, going to try to get the south beach elites for retail and if i can find chinas for around 250 (a longshot) then i would get chinas and that will be it for the lebron 9s

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by DsLee559

hey I may be late, but a couple colors of the 9s are now marked down on NDC. Freegums are one of the markdowns...

Edit:
For anyone who ordered any of the marked-down colors off of NDC within the past 14 days, call and get that price adjustment.

Hoping Eastbay also marks down the Freegum's soon

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

hey I may be late, but a couple colors of the 9s are now marked down on NDC. Freegums are one of the markdowns...

Edit:
For anyone who ordered any of the marked-down colors off of NDC within the past 14 days, call and get that price adjustment.

QUALITY POST
pimp.gif
x2

Thank you sir. Finally copped Free gums. Great deal. i dont see Canes, do you?

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Edit:

QUALITY POST
pimp.gif
x2

Thank you sir. Finally copped Free gums. Great deal. i dont see Canes, do you?

Nah, Canes have been long gone from NDC. Your best bet is trying to stock locate, they popped up at outlets a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Edit:

***********Breds the only c/w left, man those went quick...**************

Damn I missed it. What was the markdown on them though?

Originally Posted by mushka81

***********Breds the only c/w left, man those went quick...**************

they still have freegums, OSU, and all blacks (to go with black/red). Its $135 before tax. Came to $147

$600 seems "low" for the south beaches. SBs hit a G last time around. These look better so I'm thinking of just copping now and not risking the inflated resell

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

$600 seems "low" for the south beaches. SBs hit a G last time around. These look better so I'm thinking of just copping now and not risking the inflated resell

The last south beach's were obtainable for around $250-265 resale immediately after release.
indifferent.gif

I bought my second pair for $260, day after release.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

6j2bmg.gif

Those lows aren't bad but they need to stop trying so hard with a SB theme.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by mushka81

they still have freegums, OSU, and all blacks (to go with black/red). Its $135 before tax. Came to $147

Thanks!!! Was able to snag a pair of freegums.  Big thanks to DsLee for the original post. I owe you one bro.

Back
Top Bottom