Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I expect the "World Championship" shoes from the pack to have the same color blocking as the gold medal KDs

The struggle still continues between design and performance... they need to have a blackout color way as well. 

impatiently waiting to hear if those all red elites are dropping.

i've got a nike voucher from my home elite's "poor craftsmanship claim" aka chippy golden swoosh

and i'm debating on copping the away elites or just re-upping the homes.

Nike needs to unban JP so we can get some insight.

Yeah it seems like all the old threads our missing a lot of pages

Last edited:
We were still on a out dated turn of the century style message board, and people are really asking why was the board changed? With all the problems with this thread seeing current post. :smh:

Guy is offering me $60+DS Easter's for my Obsidian 12s. Good deal? I'm trying to get a little more cash out of him.

so there will be no more "YUKU" posts to fix tha thread ?

how friggin upsetting :rolleyes

nike outlets friends and fam is the weekend of july 28,29, cool grays, freegums, are out there(they were in last months outlet thread), price comes to about 92-93 out the door, just a heads up

Last edited:
Man, I dont wanna trade my dunkman's buy trying to pick up some foams. trying to clear a lil room. but I might pick up a pair of the harder to find Lebron's just to save to the collection.

impatiently waiting to hear if those all red elites are dropping.

i've got a nike voucher from my home elite's "poor craftsmanship claim" aka chippy golden swoosh

and i'm debating on copping the away elites or just re-upping the homes.

Nike needs to unban JP so we can get some insight.

Seriously. Nike PLEASE free JP!!!

JP can create a new SN and post again. We won't tell. 
wink.gif

nerd.gif

U of M , Kentucky and a couple of elites. The Miami and tucks are some what hard to find now, especially in a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom