Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Had to pick these up for the home team :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Has there been rumors that they are actually gonna lower them?

My guess is that, we are assuming soon bc the boys sizes were marked down.

I would like to spend my voucher on the aways and some other goodies. word to the 15% off coupon for the KDIVN7 fiasco

I would gladly let someone have my kevlar laces from my homes if I could get my hands on some black kevlar laces from the aways, really wish they would have just came with both black and white laces.

new site blows......
anyways i got a trade offer for my SB9 a sz 1/2 smaller plus met red foams
im do it since im actually an 11.5=]

Has anyone ACTUALLY received their beast shirt from the unknwn online release?  Ordered mine on 6/27 and they just keep telling me it should be shipped any day but no shipping confirmation, no nothin.

I just received mine TODAY and I also ordered on the 27th. I never got charged for it either. They had plenty of time to take the money out of my account but I even checked a minute ago and its still there. The shirt is nice but the quality is not $50+ shipping nice.

most niketalkers are so nice. i appreciate you guys. thanks knightlovesqueen and thapointguy for PMing me about letting me get their extra laces. im always looking for new lebron laces to put in my shoes. red swingman/ohio state.

im looking for orange cannon laces or red lows laces too.

Took a chance on ebay and these just came in today. Got em for $190 shipped brand new. Not as good as the Employee App discount some of ya'll are getting, but I'll take it. Just about done with the 9's. Just need some christmas' or red elites if they ever come out.

A side note, just need some red lebron 9 laces to lace swap on these taxi's. If anyone has an extra pair they don't need, please let me know! thanks

Untitled by JustB1aze, on Flickr

Last edited:
I just received mine TODAY and I also ordered on the 27th. I never got charged for it either. They had plenty of time to take the money out of my account but I even checked a minute ago and its still there. The shirt is nice but the quality is not $50+ shipping nice.

I ordered on the 28th and they charged my CC on the 28th. Didn't know until I checked my statement yesterday. Emailed them on Monday about the status and have not received a reply. I just want this shirt already. Damn.

Speaking of Unknwn, they finally shipped my Beast shirt today. Ordered the 27th. The never replied to any of my emails.

So my only advice to those waiting, is just to keep waiting. Sucks, but they obviously couldn't handle the demand for this.

For UNKNWN it helps to be persistent. I emailed them 3 times, no responses any of those times then suddenly a day after my last email I get a shipping confirmation and tracking. :rolleyes

I ordered on the 28th and they charged my CC on the 28th. Didn't know until I checked my statement yesterday. Emailed them on Monday about the status and have not received a reply. I just want this shirt already. Damn.

I also ordered on the 28th and my card was pending for 1 week before they finally charged it.

Then they misspelled my shipping address after they called me right before they shipped it to get my correct address so its currently lost.

Sloppy *** handwriting :smh:

this was after they charged me for UPS but used USPS to ship

both my shirts were supposed to be here yesterday. still not here. so pathetic.

Thanks for the love guys.

keep active in the Thread About Nothing in the General Forum bc that's where I will probably do my give aways.

My birthday is August 25th and in filipino tradition the celebrant takes care of the famb.

If this thread is still active by then and if you wear an 8.5-9 like I do.

Let's just say keep your eye out for something.

Because the best prize is a surprise lol

Has there been rumors that they are actually gonna lower them?

Purely speculating at this point. Someone mentioned that the kid's sizes were reduced in price in the other board.

Note: Does anyone with the Home elite's have kevlar laces without stains? Each pair that I have received had burnt looking stains. No biggie though, planned on using the second set of laces anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom