Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

wow! feeling this new NT.
NT > = SC.
Fixed.  If they changed the black to light grey, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.  Hopefully, Meth is just experimenting with most of the stuff and we'll go back to NT just being a forum and not a new "cool" site for hypebeasts...

Purely speculating at this point. Someone mentioned that the kid's sizes were reduced in price in the other board.
Note: Does anyone with the Home elite's have kevlar laces without stains? Each pair that I have received had burnt looking stains. No biggie though, planned on using the second set of laces anyway.

Mine aren't stained! I just got mine off eastbay about a week ago. I need to find a way to get the Away laces though.

i really dont see the MVP's or the Finals dropping.. I need to pull the trigger on my I.D's i have saved..

finally got my size 11.5

dsc00165mq.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-19

dsc00156qf.jpg

dsc00157zer.jpg

dsc00161bn.jpg

dsc00158tc.jpg

dsc00162zh.jpg

dsc00160js.jpg

dsc00163st.jpg

If you like these pics you give it a thumbs up down there on the right

I would gladly let someone have my kevlar laces from my homes if I could get my hands on some black kevlar laces from the aways, really wish they would have just came with both black and white laces.
Agree. I saw some people put the black laces on the Homes and they look much better. I wanted to do it, but don't got Black Lebron laces and can't buy it separately.

I just received mine TODAY and I also ordered on the 27th. I never got charged for it either. They had plenty of time to take the money out of my account but I even checked a minute ago and its still there. The shirt is nice but the quality is not $50+ shipping nice.
Finally after posting that I haven't heard anything I got an email with a shipping confirmation.  Too bad they charged me $12 for ups shipping and then mailed it thru usps for like $5.  Now gotta check my friends email account that ordered me two more XL's since I didn't know if the L would fit.  Hoping those shipped too....

Dude on eBay thethinktank is maybe his name just told me he sold a size medium in this dang shirt for $490!  For a tee shirt?  People really are losing their minds over socks, tees, general releases, wow have things changed.

Dude on eBay thethinktank is maybe his name just told me he sold a size medium in this dang shirt for $490!  For a tee shirt?  People really are losing their minds over socks, tees, general releases, wow have things changed.

That's comedy to me. I understand there are peeps out there with money to burn on $500 t-shirts but I'm definitely not one of them!

Dropped 9-1-11 on the finals 8 last year

Why is there another LJ9 thread?? It has an updated title too???

Where are we to post??? Someone either lock this one or that other one. We hv enough confusion with this NEW site.

Back
Top Bottom