Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

e63b42d4dc0211e1a443123.jpg

Y'all think the Fireberry will sell out? Just had some unexpected ish pop up and majority of the funds will be going towards that. Let me know what you guys think. 

Y'all think the Fireberry will sell out? Just had some unexpected ish pop up and majority of the funds will be going towards that. Let me know what you guys think. 
nope. still sitting nicely in my area , i think fireberyy that gonna be sold out is hyperfuse and hyperdunk (the color blocking seems so nice on those)

Hard to say. I already got mine and love them. I guess it all comes down to how many pairs stores get and how many stores get them.

I finally got a pair of summit lakes for $135 off of finishline....Held out on release date because I refused to pay retail.
Wish i saw the freegums on ndc the other day. I wouldn't mind more pairs at the price ndc had them for.

Hard to say. I already got mine and love them. I guess it all comes down to how many pairs stores get and how many stores get them.
Yeah I hope not. All the lows in my area just sit but I heard a couple people in the barbershop yesterday talking about "those lowtop Southbeaches comin out Saturday" and that scared me. I hope Foot Action gets em and i'll go up there Saturday and throw them bad boys on layway til next Friday.

I got my fireberry's yesterday and they are SICK. I've always been a huge IX Low guy and these and the "entourages" are hands down my favorite. I had the floridians but got offered a price I couldn't refuse for them. If I have time, i'll post some pics later tonight.

I got my fireberry's yesterday and they are SICK. I've always been a huge IX Low guy and these and the "entourages" are hands down my favorite. I had the floridians but got offered a price I couldn't refuse for them. If I have time, i'll post some pics later tonight.

appreciate it if you can.. Im on the fence still

Guess nobody believed me :smh: Did the Miami Night lace swap, I like the black laces better than any other lace option.

Last edited:
Damn, Nike just cancelled my order for (1) pair of Freegums and (1) pair of Cool Greys from the small restock two days ago. Has this happened to anyone else?

Email received 20 minutes ago:

We regret to inform you that the below item(s) on your NikeStore.com order OXXXXXXXX are not available at the moment.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I call BS on this :smh::smh:

Last edited:
Just traded a pair of DS Jordan Olympic VI's and $200 for a DS pair of SB Elites. Thought it was a fair deal, especially since it was my 2nd pair of Olympics.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does anybody know if Eastbay is getting the Earned Not Given Tee in Black/SB colorway or Grey/SB colorway?

Back
Top Bottom