Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just traded a pair of DS Jordan Olympic VI's and $200 for a DS pair of SB Elites. Thought it was a fair deal, especially since it was my 2nd pair of Olympics.

I think that was a very good deal for you! Oly 6's = $200 and $200 cash = $400

$400 for the SB elites is very good!!!

Just traded a pair of DS Jordan Olympic VI's and $200 for a DS pair of SB Elites. Thought it was a fair deal, especially since it was my 2nd pair of Olympics.

Buddy must've been hard pressed for those Olympic 6's cuz $200 wasn't enough cash to get that deal done in my opinion. $250-$300 would've got it done. Great GM move tho kid!

Yea, i figured I better hop on that deal fast! Maybe he didn't have any cash to buy olympics and was just interested in trades...

Yea, Dog you did good. Olympic 6's were all over the place and if he looked hard enough he would have paid no more than $50 or less over retail.
Actually I saw some Ebay auctions ending in the $180-$190's.

Last edited:
Yea, Dog you did good. Olympic 6's were all over the place and if he looked hard enough he would have paid no more than $50 or less over retail.
Actually I saw some Ebay auctions ending in the $180-$190's.
I figured he could have atleast gotten $300 cash + Olympics for them...

Damnit, I go on vacation for a week and I missed the re-stock of FreeGums on Swoosh for $60. I don't think I'll ever find a pair for cheap :smh:

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does anybody know if Eastbay is getting the Earned Not Given Tee in Black/SB colorway or Grey/SB colorway?
We are not expecting to receive any shipments in for those colorways at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray

I think the lows will sit, at least in queens. Im hoping to use that coupon at least

nah broski those aint gonna set it queens. esp with all the hypebeast around. plus alot of store didnt get that many pairs. my connect on got 2 pairs in each size vs 40 pairs of the fire red 4s

Way too many releases on Saturday. Don't think the Fireberry will sell fast or at all. The Game Royal lows that were part of the Pack are sitting.

Passing on the Fireberry myself, just don't see the appeal to them. Rather have the Game Royal lows.

Ima take you guys word .
It took me a few pictures to actually like the lows .
The only low that sold out was the "Floridians" and I think that was just on hype and being a loud color...But, these...IMO the Kobes look better and I don't even like the Kobes this year

fireberries will def sit. wont sell as slow as the easters but wont sell out like the floridians. theyll prob sell as steady as the usas. didnt buy any lows for the 9s and only had the solar reds for the 8s. hopefully the 10 lows bring something more appealing to the table if they release

does anyone know the footaction/footlocker SKU for the mangos? if anyone could find it for me, i'd appreciate it. thanks niketalk fam!

nope. still sitting nicely in my area , i think fireberyy that gonna be sold out is hyperfuse and hyperdunk (the color blocking seems so nice on those)

Damn did i miss something, the fireberry sitting in your area? My homie said they release this weekend. Or did I get the wrong information...

I finally got a pair of summit lakes for $135 off of finishline....Held out on release date because I refused to pay retail.
Wish i saw the freegums on ndc the other day. I wouldn't mind more pairs at the price ndc had them for.

How much were the freegums going for on NDC?

Back
Top Bottom