Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I honestly feel bad for you LBJ fans. Dude won his first title against all odds and proved all the naysayers wrong and some of you guys won't even get a chance to get these shoes. :smh:

The shoes represent a monumental moment in his legacy and they're shutting the majority of the people out. That truly sucks. 
qft
This really ticks me off. makes no sense and doesnt allow nike to make dollars either. This is a lose - lose situation for both the consumer and manufacturer.
With all the $ Nike is paying Lebron, you'd think they would release as many sneakers as possible. They know a championship colorway = instant sell out.

i can see it being a wider release at a later time.. i just hope they split the pack incase i don't like the championship kicks

someone already said this but i hope its goes this way. They release it in Miami as a pack but then releases it to the public in a limited quantity with the 2 shoes sold separately.

Thanks eastbay

went with the floridian laces match quite nicely

dsc00319ox.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-07

dsc00321ne.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-07

:nthat: :smokin :nerd:

Can you imagine if this type of nonsense was going down during the OG run of the Jordan line? :x

Hopefully Nike doesn't try to pull this crap with the ZKVIIIs next year after we win the title. 

:nerd:

:nthat:

8)

My man :smokin

lol yup. Why this isnt the colorway lebron fans go and buy is beyond me.
Perhaps some have seen the gold swoosh chip and the laces turn into a fecal color from casual wear and decided it wasnt worth the $250 + tax

Ugh just read from kixandthecity that Lebron 9 MVP + championship pack will release in extremely limited numbers.
Im gonna be honest here.  this pisses me the f off.   2nd if the durants and lebrons werent so limited most of the colorways would still be sitting on shelves just like how most of their general releases are right now.

>: How are they going to make this an ultra limited release, where only 1% or the population is going to get an opportunity to get them. I was looking forward to this release, now I won't even have a chance to buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

The shoe that he actually won the championship in are sitting on the shelves. All LeBron fans can go get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshua

lol yup. Why this isnt the colorway lebron fans go and buy is beyond me.

I agree 150% with this right here... to be honest I'm just waiting for them to get a discount and then I'm copping!

Real Lebron fans have that shoe already or are plotting on them. the hypebeasts left it sitting because its a GR.

i never understood why people get a shoe just because of they player winning or not. IMO great sneakers are great sneakers...thats it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by toughmoney

Ugh just read from kixandthecity that Lebron 9 MVP + championship pack will release in extremely limited numbers.

Im gonna be honest here. this pisses me the f off. 2nd if the durants and lebrons werent so limited most of the colorways would still be sitting on shelves just like how most of their general releases are right now.

this proves that most Nike workers dont know jack. i remember an NTer posting a tweet about this pack being a PE and not releasing.

Last edited:
Perhaps some have seen the gold swoosh chip and the laces turn into a fecal color from casual wear and decided it wasnt worth the $250 + tax

That's a different story then. I thought it was inferred we were talking about this shoe for collection purposes. I agree with you though that those two things should never happen to a shoe, let alone a 250 dollar "elite" one.

For sure one of the stores will be Unknwn and I'm pretty sure another one will be Shoe Gallery. I called a some sneaker boutiques during lunch today and they were being pretty sketchy. Sole Fly said they hadn't heard of anything about it yet but they could just be playing dumb, Mr. R's honestly sounded like they had no idea, and Shoe Gallery said wait till tomorrow there should be info coming out :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom