Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.....do we even know what the finals color looks like? And is there a box?

From what I heard, they aren't even allowed to look at them yet, but employees will have theirs.

Idk if I'm being trolled or what, but HE told me this afternoon without me even saying anything.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.....do we even know what the finals color looks like? And is there a box?
From what I heard, they aren't even allowed to look at them yet, but employees will have theirs.

Idk if I'm being trolled or what, but HE told me this afternoon without me even saying anything.
It's true... With the amount of packs not available, It's going to be mayhem at Aventura Mall....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

The shoe that he actually won the championship in are sitting on the shelves. All LeBron fans can go get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshua

lol yup. Why this isnt the colorway lebron fans go and buy is beyond me.

I agree 150% with this right here... to be honest I'm just waiting for them to get a discount and then I'm copping!
Real Lebron fans have that shoe already or are plotting on them. the hypebeasts left it sitting because its a GR.

i never understood why people get a shoe just because of they player winning or not. IMO great sneakers are great sneakers...thats it.
It's something fans do. You have something attached to the shoe besides just liking the colors. The shoe has actual significance.
isnt this the longest thread ever??credit to the king(and the excellent ix line...)
Not even close.

right before the finals started, my man at an hoh told me he was hearing a gold based/mostly gold elite as the championship shoe...but we will all wait and see for now

Man I bout the first zoom generation man :smh: I was still in HS and definitely the only chick there who even rocked 'em and knew who Lebron was like that.....

I need this pack... I been reppin' for 'bron bron since the Mickey D all star game :lol: Dude literally blew me away and made me a fan!

Any help is always appreciated :nerd:

Unknown's tweet said to call for more info

How many have called???

305-937-2103
Open til 9:30 est

wow they have a shoe so hyped up  and all of a sudden they say they drop on saturday and we still havent seen any pics of the shoes.  its getting crazy for Lebrons they got us by the balls!  On top of all that they only drop in Miami at a couple of stores smh
mean.gif

I'm debating on going over there (UNKWN) tomorrow and picking up a raffle ticket, will let you know what's up. If this is anything like the Yeezy's release then I won't even participate.

wow they have a shoe so hyped up  and all of a sudden they say they drop on saturday and we still havent seen any pics of the shoes.  its getting crazy for Lebrons they got us by the balls!  On top of all that they only drop in Miami at a couple of stores smh:smh:
:smh:

Last edited:
Them MV are legit but what the hell, so once again i hope the pack comes out only in Miami and being sold separately world wide eventually. And i don't even know what the shoe look like? Why can't they drop that red lebron? CMON NIKE STOP PLAYING

will be picking up a couple raffle tickets

hopefully my luck doesnt end up like the Yeezy 2 release

Unknown's tweet said to call for more info
How many have called???
305-937-2103
Open til 9:30 est

So they seriously want everyone to blow up their phone asking the same damn questions. SMH. Why not just post the info on their website or social media outlet. Whatever :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom