Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

South Beaches sat in some stores for days but it was a WRAP online. Sold out immediately. I remember that day vividly :smh:

Not entirely true. NDC did restock a few times after release, and they never even sold out of a few sizes until 2 days after the release.

Trust me, I remember watching them, I actually copped my size 12 about 3 days after release on NDC.

good lawd, get ready for a large dose of salt and crying..:smh:
followed by complaints about resellers and straight up hating on dudes that can afford to pay reseller prices.

No info on Nikestore Europe, went to NT London and they had no idea and I believe genuinely had no idea about any brons dropping tomorrow. I mean I guess they could have been playing dumb, but they actually went to find like 4-5 people who supposedly are huge collectors themselves and the 2-3 guys they found working had no idea about any pack and only one of them even remembered the red elites....soooooo yea unless it hits NDC and my ****** 3g wifi hotspot can do it for me I guess i'm SOL. I really only want the red elites anyway, maybe we will get lucky and get those separate.

First off...red elites are gorgeous.. Doubt ill get my hands on em but who knows. secondly citysole.com has a fsr of taxis up for $199.

My brother called Nike...

They said, "Sorry but these will only be available to the Miami public at certain retailers."

Idk if thats a true statement or not. I mean it is Nike but I haven't heard anyone confirm any store is getting them besides the ones down there.

Nike probably is release the shoe only in Miami tomorrow, but according to all the sources the shoe is getting sold across the US someday...

Last edited:
^^^ Right but I called around in the DC/MD area and haven't seem to get my hands on a store that will have them :smh:

I don't think a store is gonna tell you they have em' even if they have em'...Nike don't want no riots or major hype building around this shoe. And I'm pretty sure nobody wants to get fired for giving out info on this shoe before tomorrow

Think about it...if any store says they gonna have em' they are gonna cause a campout that may lead to ppl getting hurt

Nike twitter says no NDC, no Niketowns, and only in Miami

Thanks for the info

I dont expect Nike to come out and say anything we didnt even think the Yeezy 2s was dropping online tell Nike came outta left field like always :smh:

Hopefully they release the pack the same day as the GMP, Gold Medal KDs & Gold Medal Kobes nation wide to select stores and online

I kinda take back my statement from before its the Lebrons 1st championship for crying out fans across the nation should be able to enjoy it too

Last edited:
Yeah, Nike gonna stay lowkey w/ this release...Miami knows its down there, but everyone else gonna just gonna be caught off guard...Its like they did the Yeezys for online. Soon as that game 7 was over, it hit

Last edited:
All this paranoia from everyones getting me thinking that if i go to the mall tomorrow this pack is gunna just be sitting in the display window

This isn't even a display shoe...1st of all, its a double pack so you can't have just one of them showing. And 2nd, this may be the release that makes every major release become a raffle or a RSVP style of getting em' vs. the campout

Damn, ppl are really pissed about this being $450...but i think its more cuz of the fact they just want the Elite...LOL. F' it, I'll go half w/ someone and take the MVPs...

Back
Top Bottom