Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I don't take anything that PleaseSayBaby posts seriously anymore. Dude exaggerates and myself as well as another member are still laughing when he had no clue about the Galaxy release earlier this year. We later doubled and tripled-up while knowing this dude was about to come a full day late to the release...
As for drop packages, I know my HOH gets surprise drops. Store managers usually know of an incoming shipment, but sometimes have no clue what's in the package...

I was out there for too long with that HOH Orlando mess

I never gave out false info I helped more then one NT member obtain a pair

That was one release where the whole country was in the dark and didnt know what was goin on until Nike came out and made statements

But o well cant please everybody :rolleyes

Glad you got ur pairs thats all that matters

Moving along............

I know people have to be blowing up Nike on twitter about this release

I'm a Heat fan, but at the same time love watching Kobe play, and I gotta say the Lakers (on paper) look tough right now... We'll see though.

And I was really hoping they would have done that Elite home with red accents that LeBron wore early on rather than the all-reds. I know I'm probably in the ultra small minority on this but those white elites with the metallic red swoosh and red accents were dope as hell.

Yep, they look identical minus a few small details. :rofl: :rofl:

Dont look bad either

I bet a few people will be doing this

I'm not sayin ppl aren't willing to pay $500 for this pack...What I'm saying is...How many ppl actually have $500 to drop on any giving day for some shoes??? The shoe release fell from the sky...and it's very rare these days someone just gonna be willing to drop that much for some shoes...Cuz, if this shoe had dropped on any other random day this week like from Monday-Thurs. I wldn't be talkin about this shoe cuz I wldn't been able to get em...

LeBron pair has the Home & Away sole, speckled air unit and we can't tell if he has the Gold thing on the tongue of his pair...While the public pair has the same sole, all red air unit and the Gold thing on the tongue

nice looking shoes

id get this seperately from the whole pack. not really feeeling the mvp shoes.

also these are slightly different from the ones that lebron actually wore in the first game of the finals.

I'm not sayin ppl aren't willing to pay $500 for this pack...What I'm saying is...How many ppl actually have $500 to drop on any giving day for some shoes??? The shoe release fell from the sky...and it's very rare these days someone just gonna be willing to drop that much for some shoes...Cuz, if this shoe had dropped on any other random day this week like from Monday-Thurs. I wldn't be talkin about this shoe cuz I wldn't been able to get em...

This is what I'm saying. All the beasts and such need time to prepare to drop $500 on a pack. They need to clean out the closet and sell things and save up in the months/weeks leading up to the drop. Not many of them will just have $500 lying around to throw at some shoes.

Hopefully this sudden info throws people off guard.

Dropped by Dadeland to see if they were gonna do a raffle for their packs.  I swear the HOH interview for employees has to include some test to see how well you BS.

1st dude tried to act like he didn't know anything about the pack

Then, "If we get em". You're the MIAMI HOH, you ain't gonna get a pack celebrating a MIAMI championship?

So clearly no raffle.  

This is what I'm saying. All the beasts and such need time to prepare to drop $500 on a pack. They need to clean out the closet and sell things and save up in the months/weeks leading up to the drop. Not many of them will just have $500 lying around to throw at some shoes.
Hopefully this sudden info throws people off guard.

all that wont matter im telling yall. there will be MORE people with 500 to spend then there will be packs for sale

Last edited:
The hell w/ all this who has it stuff...When are they gonna release the official price tag???!!! One site said, $410 others are just saying $400+

Last edited:
all that wont matter im telling yall. there will be MORE people with 500 to spend then there will be packs for sale

As much as we all wish the $500 price tag would eliminate certain people from potential purchase, dont think its going to matter at all. The demand will completely outnumber the quantity, by hundreds more than likely. Financial priorities dont exist, :lol:

The hell w/ all this who has it stuff...When are they gonna release the official price tag???!!! One site said, $410 others are just saying $400+

according to @sneakerboxclyde nike told him 450, but nike need gone head let the world know lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom