Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

dsc00004ry.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-13

dsc00003nut.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-13

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I don't think it's shill bidding based on the high bidders feedback, the $6000 wouldn't ruin his feedback I'm sure

Member Id: t***e ( 11Feedback score is 10 to 49) US $6,400.00
Aug-12-12 21:15:22 PDT

Member Id: t***e ( 11Feedback score is 10 to 49) US $6,200.00
Aug-12-12 21:15:15 PDT

Member Id: r***r ( 160Feedback score is 100 to 499) US $6,000.00
Aug-11-12 22:21:56 PDT

lol this justin beiber generation is so sensitive ....... watch that pack jump up to 50k by the time it ends, piss the seller totally off with all them fake bids

If you guys knew Stickie or his family, you would know that his Dad doesnt buy him everything, he actually works for his. His Dad is successful and is really intelligent and knows that giving everything on a silver platter is not the right thing to do. All this hating and **** talking is getting out of hand, the kid clearly stated that the pack wasnt his. He actually has a passion for sneakers and does something for the community besides talk **** like most.

Stickie is that you??? :nerd:

Its crazy how much people hate on this site man. The kid is giving better shoe vids than probably 80% of the people on youtube, yet these grown men 30+ on this site come on here and hate on a 16 yr old, because his family has money? smh.
Lamest thing i have ever seen. I could never understand why you people have so much hate inside.
Get some box or something and chillax!
lol

Last edited:
Deflated. I have all the limited mids and most of the grs too. Kinda bummed I won't have a chance to even complete the set 8)

all these reviewers on youtube are super lame. making "reviews" about shoes we all already know about. :lol: but if they wanna show off their $$$ and get some eprops then let them be.

You must be ignorant or are looking at the wrong youtube reviewers then cause there's some great reviewers out there with HD cameras that do a really solid job... sometimes a quality review is the clincher for me when it comes to a decision to cop/not on a release.

those Elites are def nice, those 9'scould have been better, i want to complain and ask why didn't they make these widely avail? but ehh another reason why im really startin to dislike bron bron, but JP i understand that bron prolly wants it that limited

Last edited:
Anyone know FOR SURE if the pack dropped in China? I'm 99% sure they didn't, cuz if they did we would see more pairs out there for sale/pic of people having them... Seems like A LOT of people are feeling salty so A FEW sites put out FALSE information on this release to keep down the resale value... Not trying to hate on anyone or crush their dreams, but I TRULY don't see these being released nationwide seperately. I'm not going to post the offers I've received for my pack, but just know the OG sneaker heads are coming out the woodworks for these offering multiple sample Lebrons (including HWCs) for these! That really shows something IMHO... but we can only wait and see... If my gut is right then the price on this pack will stay at a constant 4-5,000.

PS - I'm not trying to build any hype what so ever... just contributing REAL information to the forum since NO ONE has a real clue as to whats going on with this release. There are barely any pics up of this pack either. Just had to say that before any attempts to drop some SALT

^

he's right.... I expected to see these all over the bay and I am not. But, I think what happened with the scoring titles will happen with these. I see a larger release in the future. Perhaps those international markets will get it when we do later. Nike would seriously be CRAZY to NOT do it.... it's always about profit right? So why would they do something that would ultimately limit that profit? SUBSTANTIALLY. The Miami only release might have been just to test the water and see if people would jump on the back even tho it had a steep price tag , which... DUH! Of course we would! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even the Miami Nights, they were only released in Miami but they were still "available" if you had the bread. Only reason why I don't have them is cuz I didn't want them :lol:

ebay people are collecting for 20 years from now.

you imagine if people had an og champ pack from jordan nowadays?

^At first before I got these I thought they would release later but seperately and resale value would be between 1200-1600, since it was posted only by sneaker news and I think kicksonfire (correct me if I'm wrong) that they would also release in China. But after the release I'm not seeing any pairs on the bay from anywhere outside of Florida and there are barely 10 up on ebay and just a handful if that on CL. Ive asked around to see if anyone else has noticed these popping up from Asia or anything like that and no has seen ANYTHING. I just have a strong gut feeling they will do these like the Miami Nights but even more strict with the release. I really dont think this release was about the money for NIKE... I know they dont give three ***** about resale value but they have they/Lebron have their purpose for what they did.

I just feel like the haters are intentionally putting out wrong info or "what they think" will happen, which shouldn't be released as NEWS but as a personal opinion. Even looking at the way they released the info... UNKNWN tweets the info and thats it! nothing from any official source just sneaker websites that's news gets treated as "official information". That seems like a true QS IMO.

Idk bro... Theres a reason the real sneakerheads with 1000+ pairs are pulling out the heat AND the bread for these... They might know something we don't, that they OBVIOUSLY would NOT want to put out there... So idk man! I guess only time will tell...

ANYWAY ITS BEEN A GREAT RUN FOR THE 9s. THE DESIGN SUCKED BUT IN THE END COLORWAYS SAVED THE SHOE.
ELITES ARE NICE BUT THEYRE TOO EXPENSIVE.
I KNOW THERE ARE STILL SOME LOW COLORWAYS COMING BUT THE LOWS ARE TRASH.

I disagree with just about everything you said. 9s are/were :smokin
Awaiting the X's but unlike most, I'm not quite done with this great shoe yet.

Recents....

Added Fireberry joints to the Fam. That Championship Pack better have a drop where I can get my hands on them or I'ma be pissed.

ebay people are collecting for 20 years from now.
you imagine if people had an og champ pack from jordan nowadays?

Thats what I'm saying! Imagine the price on these just 10 years from now IF they don't get released nationwide or w/e people are thinking NIKE might do... Prices will be at 10k easy! Especially with inflation added in...

SOURorbetter

I just feel like the haters are intentionally putting out wrong info or "what they think" will happen, which shouldn't be released as NEWS but as a personal opinion. Even looking at the way they released the info... UNKNWN tweets the info and thats it! nothing from any official source just sneaker websites that's news gets treated as "official information". That seems like a true QS IMO.
Idk bro... Theres a reason the real sneakerheads with 1000+ pairs are pulling out the heat AND the bread for these... They might know something we don't, that they OBVIOUSLY would NOT want to put out there... So idk man! I guess only time will tell...

That doesn't make any sense, Who are the haters I keep hearing about? If you mean someone who doesn't have the sneakers, why would they make up a rumor about a national or international release? To drive prices lower(which never happens)? I've only seen one person say an international release, and he already said he was mistaking. Chinese stores that say their getting them will, (Only store I've seen say it is Air Knight and believe their getting them no matter what).

Last edited:
You must be ignorant or are looking at the wrong youtube reviewers then cause there's some great reviewers out there with HD cameras that do a really solid job... sometimes a quality review is the clincher for me when it comes to a decision to cop/not on a release.

:rofl: :smh:

Unless you're BLIND or don't have hands to feel a shoe...the hell you need a review on what colors, materials and such are on the shoe?

People can CLEARLY see that a shoe is white with some red with a hint of yellow and that the bottom is made of rubber.

Kids do "reviews" for some reason I'm not sure of.

Either way, that kid is a jit.

Idiot in video "reviewing" the shoe : "Alright...well here we got red laces and we got some red on the side part"

Bigger idiot that thinks he helped him with something : "Aww man you're so great, you always know exactly how to describe the shoe!"

People need people to tell them exactly what colors are on a shoe? :smh:

Last edited:
Only shoe review that matter is Nightwing's. If i want to see/listen to the other vids, i'd just look at my own shoes or pictures of other shoes and put on some rap music. :lol:

"Who refers to it as a Nike check?"  "I've never heard it called a swoosh, everyone in my life called it a Nike check."  :smh:

The official name is "swoosh", however back when I was younger, we called the kicks with the smaller swoosh a "Nike check". With that said both terms are correct, but the official name is "swoosh". Period.

Last edited:
:rofl: :smh:
Unless you're BLIND or don't have hands to feel a shoe...the hell you need a review on what colors, materials and such are on the shoe?
People can CLEARLY see that a shoe is white with some red with a hint of yellow and that the bottom is made of rubber.
Kids do "reviews" for some reason I'm not sure of.
Either way, that kid is a jit.
Idiot in video "reviewing" the shoe : "Alright...well here we got red laces and we got some red on the side part"
Bigger idiot that thinks he helped him with something : "Aww man you're so great, you always know exactly how to describe the shoe!"
People need people to tell them exactly what colors are on a shoe? :smh:

Some ppl like reviews some dont but i think the ones that do like to know bc they get info like if the quality is good enough to spend 160+ on a shoe and things like that. Now ppl don't reviews on fake shoes now that's a different story.

And on a side note ppl outside of fl don't know what a jit is lol I always hauted that term it just sounds dumb. I have hated it ever since I moved to Orlando from new York.

Great pics
Thanks for sharing, thumbs up, "earned, so given"

I hate the MVP's, but I have already said this and will say it again, those red elites are dope! Wish they didn't release these as a "pack". The only reason Nike did this, is because they know those ugle MVP's would not sell. If they release the red elites, I will buy as for the MVP's, no sir! On another note very nice pics!

Back
Top Bottom