Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If you guys knew Stickie or his family, you would know that his Dad doesnt buy him everything, he actually works for his. His Dad is successful and is really intelligent and knows that giving everything on a silver platter is not the right thing to do. All this hating and **** talking is getting out of hand, the kid clearly stated that the pack wasnt his. He actually has a passion for sneakers and does something for the community besides talk **** like most.

you right man he works hard, all them chores and good grades he had to do and get really paid off for a 16 year old to own a store and review sneakers in a Ferrari

Last edited:
Well, if I can't afford this pack, ima order another pair of ID's and another pair of home Elite's instead. Home Elite's > everything to me now. :smokin

$6000 current bid on ebay with one day and 15 hours left for a size 10 championship pack.

How is this even possible?

The white flag has been waved on my part.

perfect match red laces in those taxis. another reason why i want those red elites.

notice i said want, not need

you right man he works hard, all them chores and good grades he had to do and get really paid off for a 16 year old to own a store and review sneakers in a Ferrari

Nah son, he copped that Ferrari himself.

I'm not defending buddy and I'm not mad at y'all for expressing y'all feelings but damn, y'all upset cuz buddy aint struggling. He was born a little more fortunate than most and that makes you hate on buddy? If anything you should only dislike him because he looks like Justin Beaver. His fam's financial status isnt something he could control I would imagine. Damn some of us done turned into crabs in a bucket, mad cuz of another man's shine. Appreciate his reviews and let it be, but do y'all...Its all love to me.

I'm not defending buddy and I'm not mad at y'all for expressing y'all feelings but damn, y'all upset cuz buddy aint struggling. He was born a little more fortunate than most and that makes you hate on buddy? If anything you should only dislike him because he looks like Justin Beaver. His fam's financial status isnt something he could control I would imagine. Damn some of us done turned into crabs in a bucket, mad cuz of another man's shine. Appreciate his reviews and let it be, but do y'all...Its all love to me.

While I completely agree with you, I just think doing a review of a shoe in a Ferrari is inviting negative comments. Are they warranted? That's personal preference, but when the negativity comes (and it will come) people shouldn't act surprised.

While I completely agree with you, I just think doing a review of a shoe in a Ferrari is inviting negative comments. Are they warranted? That's personal preference, but when the negativity comes (and it will come) people shouldn't act surprised.

I feel you. Funny I just mentioned a little while back how I thought the Jordan XIV was ugly and how I wasnt a fan of Ferrari either, the shoe's inspiration. So the car is just a car in the review to me, nothing special. I def get your point tho, people can express however they wish.

all the hate on this site is one reason why i stopped posting, but then i realized that's what people love to do: hate  i think they deleted my orginal account cause its been so long.  I'm not a newb so please don't come at me with the post count crap

as far as smart ***** who got all anal cause someone called the swoosh a check, please kill thyself.  its a *****ing check aight.  I'm from the N.O. and i've never heard it called a swoosh.  we ALWAYS say check, cause that's what the ***** it is.

all the hate on this site is one reason why i stopped posting, but then i realized that's what people love to do: hate  i think they deleted my original account cause its been so long.  I'm not a newb so please don't come at me with the post count crap

as far as smart ***** who got all anal cause someone called the swoosh a check, please kill thyself.  its a *****ing check aight.  I'm from the N.O. and i've never heard it called a swoosh.  we ALWAYS say check, cause that's what the ***** it is.

Dude, you complain about the hate on this board and then follow it up with a post full of expletives, telling people who don't agree with you to kill themselves. I'm not trying to start a beef with you, but that's some pretty blatant hypocrisy.

As far as Nike's logo, you can call it whatever you'd like, just know it's officially called a swoosh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sh-explains-story-inception-40-years-ago.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swoosh

On feet, what you guys think white or red?

Red all the way man! If you have time, could you slip both MVP laces into the Championship Elites? Thanks for the pics!

Its crazy how much people hate on this site man. The kid is giving better shoe vids than probably 80% of the people on youtube, yet these grown men 30+ on this site come on here and hate on a 16 yr old, because his family has money? smh.

Lamest thing i have ever seen. I could never understand why you people have so much hate inside.
Get some box or something and chillax!
lol

all these reviewers on youtube are super lame. making "reviews" about shoes we all already know about. :lol: but if they wanna show off their $$$ and get some eprops then let them be.

ANYWAY ITS BEEN A GREAT RUN FOR THE 9s. THE DESIGN SUCKED BUT IN THE END COLORWAYS SAVED THE SHOE.
ELITES ARE NICE BUT THEYRE TOO EXPENSIVE.
I KNOW THERE ARE STILL SOME LOW COLORWAYS COMING BUT THE LOWS ARE TRASH.

LETS JUST HOPE NIKE WONT MILK THE SAME COLORWAYS ON THE Xs. SEE YALL ON THE NEW THREAD :nthat:

Well , unless Nike gives us a surprise and releases this pack in limited quantities nationwide, its been a great ride with the 9. On 2 the 10!!!

6600 for a size 10 pack? shill bidding at its finest

i know there are less lebron 8 HWC samples out there and they would never see 6600 bucks. yeah i know this is a pack and all but you get the gist.

Back
Top Bottom