Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

1. WBF
2. Floridians
3. Liverpools
4. USA
5. SLH
6. Challenge Red
7. Fireberries
8. Easter
9. Black Red
10. Cyber

Tell me what y'all think. Soon as these hit outlets I'm grabbing a few pairs for casual wear cuz they are crazy comfy.
P.S. If released those Lebronold Palmers would top the list!

MY LOWS LIST
1) Liverpools
2) Floridians
3)SLH
4)Easters
5) Fireberrys
6)Entourages
7) Usa
8)black/red
9) challenge red
10) cyber

i copper 3x on the Floridians probably do the same with liverpools :smokin

Just bought Cool Greys for around 60ish. Not a big fan of them, but for the price, you can't go wrong. Was also offered the Dunkmans for $60, but passed on them.
As far as comfort, these are at the top of my list.

Right they played on the same h.school bball team he has no idea, that's for nike

Oh yeah then let's just sit her and keep asking the same stupid questions over and over

Since where part of a fourm with hundreds and hundreds of people that could focus on finding answers to the questions we want to know:

Championship pack

Arnold palmer's

No just sit there and be useless please

Just bought Cool Greys for around 60ish. Not a big fan of them, but for the price, you can't go wrong. Was also offered the Dunkmans for $60, but passed on them.
As far as comfort, these are at the top of my list.

id love to come across Cool Greys or Dunkmans in my size for that price

I just realized how many different colorways of the IX there are :smh:. His shoe line is so gimmicked it's not even funny. Makes me dislike it a lot. The shoe loses so much meaning because it's ***** out like foams. :smh:

I just realized how many different colorways of the IX there are :smh:. His shoe line is so gimmicked it's not even funny. Makes me dislike it a lot. The shoe loses so much meaning because it's ***** out like foams. :smh:
But foams look better...
I actually liked most of the 9s that came out. All solid CWs..

How many colorways are there of the Kobe VII's? How many are there of the KD 4's?

Last edited:
Right they played on the same h.school bball team he has no idea, that's for nike

Oh yeah then let's just sit her and keep asking the same stupid questions over and over

Since where part of a fourm with hundreds and hundreds of people that could focus on finding answers to the questions we want to know:

Championship pack

Arnold palmer's

No just sit there and be useless please
What part of it do you not understand? Maverick Carter has nothing to do with Nike. He's Lebron's team, not Nike's team. He's his manager. Read the rest of his tweets, they aren't Nike related at all. I'm sure he has no say in what Nike wants to do with any shoe.

You know, because complaining about something to Nike always changes things. Like how everyone gets butthurt and complains when they can't cop a pack or a limited shoe or something. They tweet, complain, call Nike and all Nike says is sorry. It's the same thing, except this time you're bugging someone not affiliated with Nike for a Nike question. 

Why don't you tweet Lebron about getting Dr. Dre to release detox or getting you Red Elites. I'm sure he'll be happy to help you. uMad? 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
What part of it do you not understand? Maverick Carter has nothing to do with Nike. He's Lebron's team, not Nike's team. He's his manager. Read the rest of his tweets, they aren't Nike related at all. I'm sure he has no say in what Nike wants to do with any shoe.

You know, because complaining about something to Nike always changes things. Like how everyone gets butthurt and complains when they can't cop a pack or a limited shoe or something. They tweet, complain, call Nike and all Nike says is sorry. It's the same thing, except this time you're bugging someone not affiliated with Nike for a Nike question. 

Why don't you tweet Lebron about getting Dr. Dre to release detox or getting you Red Elites. I'm sure he'll be happy to help you. uMad? 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: son better off posting pictures

If Lebron can get Dre to release the Detox album this year. I'll buy every X that comes out. :lol:

I like the WTL besides the midsole, but who's that ***** wearing them, lol?

WTK's are way better though.

Man I'm stuck need help I know most of y'all bron Sneakerheads but would take the crimsons foams over the liverpools next wknd?

Back
Top Bottom