Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I still think the WBF royal blue/yellows are nicer than the liverpools after seeing them in person today (the liverpools). To each his own though

ima get da liverpools on da 1st regardless. i am wondering are these gone sell out fast like da floridians or sit because of da raptor 7s & foams & like all da other low 9s ?

honestly i hope i can just walk into finishline and grab my pair of liverpools. don't really feel like waking up early and getting them

not from the restock...but...you win some, and you lose some.

I still think the WBF royal blue/yellows are nicer than the liverpools after seeing them in person today (the liverpools). To each his own though

Saw those Royal Blue/Yellows today too, the blue really pops in person but I still gotta go with the Liverpools. No other Lows really compare, not that the Low was all that great to begin with but I liked so I copped. Wish they would've done a Sprite version with the Low 9's this year.

YOOOOOO! I've seen all the Lows including the Floridians (which are kinda nice in person, despite still being feminine) and these Liverpools, Un-Liverpools, Watermelons, Red Hots, whatever you want to call them are HANDS DOWN the best Lebron 9 Low released. These things are just crazy in person, stripped emblems and all...

Where is everybody getting these early?

To those with Liverpools & Solar Red 8's - similar red on those two in person?

Naw the Reds are very different. The Solar's have like a lighter pink undertint to them, dont know if its from the material used or the paint mix, and they seem to have like a background glow :D . The Liverpools are a deep red with a solid shine and a unique darkness mixed with watermelon theme. Both are nice tho.

Do y'all think these Liverpools are gonna sit now since they don't have the original details???

Dont think they'll be a first day sellout and there def wont be any camping for them. I say a month or two and supply will dry up. Don't see them getting hit with sale prices or sniffing outlets. My best advice, wait til eastbay post one of those 20% off of $100 or more codes and take the plunge if you want them.

@Peru

Yeah man that's the first thing I thought when I copped the blue and yellow joints. If the yellow was lime green without darker shaded navy blue ventilation slits (and more of the blue on the hyperfuse) they woulda been sprite-esque, and super dope!

There Darker then the Lebron Solar red 8's..

There kinda the same Red as the Christmas Lebron 9, But the Liverpool's are More of a Glossy Red

Hope That Helps [COLOR=#Red]Weather[/COLOR]

Dont think they'll be a first day sellout and there def wont be any camping for them. I say a month or two and supply will dry up. Don't see them getting hit with sale prices or sniffing outlets. My best advice, wait til eastbay post one of those 20% off of $100 or more codes and take the plunge if you want them.
I think that's what I may just do...I need some all red low top shoes

At first I didn't think I was gonna like my Swingmans but once I saw them in person...That Green Abyss is a nice color

To any and everybody that has Lows or are a fan of the Lows, or even the colorways but not the silhouette...how do y'all have them ranked? There has been some decent color ways.

My Ranking is as such:

1.Liverpools
2.Fireberry
3.WBF Royal/Yellow
4.Floridians
5. USA
6.SLH
7.Challenge Red
8.Easter
9.Cyber
10.Black/Red

Tell me what y'all think. Soon as these hit outlets I'm grabbing a few pairs for casual wear cuz they are crazy comfy.

P.S. If released those Lebronold Palmers would top the list!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom