Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i gotta find those black gold elites for $180..i actually like how the gold swoosh chips, it makes them unique. i remember seeing how lebron's gold swoosh was chipped in the finals game 5, and its grown on me... :pimp:

I'm going to ask a silly question but does anybody know where I can get the LeBron IX home? Those actually really grew on me n now I'm o a mission.

i gotta find those black gold elites for $180..i actually like how the gold swoosh chips, it makes them unique. i remember seeing how lebron's gold swoosh was chipped in the finals game 5, and its grown on me... :pimp:

First person to have said they like the swoosh chipping. I still need a pair myself, waiting for EB to discount them already so I can cop.

First person to have said they like the swoosh chipping. I still need a pair myself, waiting for EB to discount them already so I can cop.

trust me, at first i was with everyone else saying how i dont like it..but after i saw this pic of Lebron's i started to change my mind. the swoosh reminds me of the Statue of Liberty Dunks almost how it wears down

7861559768_254caf6fdb_c.jpg

I went to Footlocker today, every Lebron 9 and Elite was still full price (lows too), so I gather this must be select Footlockers only or HoH? I'm still trying to get those Taxi's for under $200...

I went to Footlocker today, every Lebron 9 and Elite was still full price (lows too), so I gather this must be select Footlockers only or HoH? I'm still trying to get those Taxi's for under $200...

i was just at my local HOH 2 days ago and the Elites and lows were still full retail...so it may just be select footlockers right now :rolleyes

i was just at my local HOH 2 days ago and the Elites and lows were still full retail...so it may just be select footlockers right now
eyes.gif
No, they just haven't done their markdowns yet. 

When they scan them, it'll ring for the current sale price. 

I'ma hit up Footlocker tomorrow. There was a ton of Low's there, and now that they have been marked down, I'm all over it.

Hey guys what's a good price for size 13 lebron 9 taxi? Price range that i've been seing are: 250(used once) -$350 ds

Hey guys what's a good price for size 13 lebron 9 taxi? Price range that i've been seing are: 250(used once) -$350 ds
Woa dude no way! They are $179 at my FTL right now, albeit not in my size :smh:
Even with Canadian dollars itd be better to hold off until you see a price drop.

Approval of the chipping swoosh now? I'm out.

Approval of the chipping swoosh now? I'm out.

Damn Nike I love the way that you're using lower quality materials on me and raising the prices. The statue of Liberty dunks were made with two layers purposefully as an aesthetic choice. The elites are just poorly made. :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom