Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Hey guys what's a good price for size 13 lebron 9 taxi? Price range that i've been seing are: 250(used once) -$350 ds

I know some are saying to wait it out but I dont think they know how hard it is to acquire a size 13 in the Elites or regular 9's.......I guess it all depends on what area you are in and if you are quick enough to find them online.....I know there were two sites that had them for $200 about 2 weeks ago but I missed out............ended up paying $230 for a pair in a size 13......

Last edited:
The site's down 
frown.gif
, will cop when it's back.
Ugh, now my size is gone 
sick.gif

I know some are saying to wait it out but I dont think they know how hard it is to acquire a size 13 in the Elites or regular 9's.......I guess it all depends on what area you are in and if you are quick enough to find them online.....I know there were two sites that had them for $200 about 2 weeks ago but I missed out............ended up paying $230 for a pair in a size 13......

Unfortunately the taxis never released here, I'd just try to look up online sites if they are still available. Thanks man

Just ordered my first pair of lows (Liverpool) in a 10 all my mids are 10.5 . You think they will fit alright. I have narrow feet so I think I should be good. Any input appreciated.

Man, those WTL actually look terrible.  They looked much better in the earlier pics.  That is too bad.  I already own the What the Kobe's so this is not good news.

Just ordered my first pair of lows (Liverpool) in a 10 all my mids are 10.5 . You think they will fit alright. I have narrow feet so I think I should be good. Any input appreciated.

You should be good. I wear a 13, in mids it was a little too snug, in lows it was a little too loose. I went down to a 12 in lows and they are kinda snug so now I get 12.5 in lows and they fit perfect!

Since getting the Liverpools I'm breaking down and copping the Royal Blue/Yellow "Entourage" today, got a feeling this colorway won't see outlets or sale prices, idk. Still on the fence about the Fireberry...

Thanks for the input guys for those ordering off sneaker father use SneakGeekz2 promo code for $10 off comes out to 139.xx shipped to the u.s

still debating if i wanna get the liverpools or the 7s that are coming out this upcomming weekend.. i have the 02 pair of the 7s already but i do like them. liverpools are sick. i just dont know how i feel cause they're lows. any on feet pictures of them? and which would you prefer?

WTL look really good in person. Didnt wanna get hella low to take pics infrony
Of the dude. Wait til more pics come out. Im actually really liking these.

FINALLY got around to doing a stock locate at Footlocker for the Kentuckys...size 13 locked down and ordered. Best thing is they were priced at $86 and then I used my military discount. Had the Birthday coupon but since it was the same 10% and dude was looking at my license, i figured I'd save it. Got a chance to touch base with some managers for future releases too.

Tons of kids pulling their parents in for back to school kicks and I was rocking the away elites. They were all trying to get their parents to buy them those for school.

Thanks for the assistance peoples...

WTL look really good in person. Didnt wanna get hella low to take pics infrony
Of the dude. Wait til more pics come out. Im actually really liking these.

What??? I would've been look out I'm comin all paparazzi on you with those LBJ WTL's

Take them off and let me use my scanner and my copy machine right now.. I'm gonna blow up all the fourms with these exclusive kicks...

Then I would have went Matt Lauer on him, "so where did you get these?". Who do you know? Etc..

Forget being subtle...

Back
Top Bottom