Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

out of the box
nothing like being GANG attacked when you post
dsc00009swa.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-14
dsc00010ab.jpg

called NDC got a 10% code good until 3-14-13
seems Nike has not even heard of this problem.
This has been an issue from day one with these
besides these will be red custom elites next time you see them.. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

damn... red custom elites huh? you must have found a real big bag of bottles and cans this time huh playa?

@Blossom aint nobody GANG attacking you man, I was just poking fun because you're a Packers fan and my Bears lost last night. Don't make it bigger than it is, I complimented your pics. Good luck with your custom, hope you can get that red gloss the official red elites have.

If anyone plans on copping anything from kicks-crew DON'T DO IT!! They sell B-Grades and possibly fakes trust me, I just noticed this on my bangs...

I asked kicks-crew what was going on with that? they simply said they got those from nike and offered a 30 dollar refund :smh:
Sorry for being a noob, but what's wrong with this pair?
exactly what i was thinking, there isnt anything wrong at all

dude, wheres the peanut butter?
cuz im so jelly
cant get a pair to save my life right now

near fsr on niketown.com for 200

thanks a lot fam, i did just make it seem like im willing to pay whatever, but i really want these to hoop in and 2hunna is not going to fly, unless you have a NDC code for a playa?

anyways thanks man

Last edited by a moderator:
how am i part of the "GANG" when i just said you wouldnt get a 20% off coupon (which you didnt)?

any one who has the Swingmans and the USA's ........ are the blue laces that come with the the swingmans a true match with the blue on the usa's ?

a quick pic would be greatly appreciatedm thanks either way

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been addressed already, but is there any way to get rid of the staining on the white upper for the Home Elites? The kevlar laces stained the white upper an orangish color and was wondering if you guys knew anything to help get rid of it.

Any help would be great. Tried a couple cleaners and it would not work. Pretty pissed.

Got my black Elites from NDC the other day....they are gorgeous lol glad I went up a half size.

I know that gold swoosh will eventually chip though. 

I don't know if this has been addressed already, but is there any way to get rid of the staining on the white upper for the Home Elites? The kevlar laces stained the white upper an orangish color and was wondering if you guys knew anything to help get rid of it.

Got to workout sometime & who is coming out at 7:00??
Just wait until u see me shoveling snow in a few weeks to keep practicing
downloadrcl.jpg

blossom u talkin bout PRACTICE ?!?!? PRACTICE ?!?!?! not a game, but PRACTICE ?!?!!? j/k !

i dont give a flip waht anyone says shovelin snow like that to ball goes hard as hell

GO PACK !!!! (Rodgers is my fant. Q)

honestly the left shoe looks legit and the right looks fake. i say this due to the puffy-ness of the wings on the left shoe and the fact the right shoe is completely flat and taller in comparison. i would like to see proof that this pair came from kicks-crew because i have used them several times and never had anything even close to an issue.

need more pics.

Last edited:

honestly the left shoe looks legit and the right looks fake. i say this due to the puffy-ness of the wings on the left shoe and the fact the right shoe is completely flat and taller in comparison. i would like to see proof that this pair came from kicks-crew because i have used them several times and never had anything even close to an issue.

need more pics.
They are both at different angles, there's a dent in the box and whatever differences you guys are seeing is because the two aren't on a level plane, and the photographer is at an angle as well, there's no real difference, they look legit to me, but I don't have any bangs so unless someone says something like, the sole is the wrong color or the liner is the wrong color there isn't any sign of variant material

The away elites sold out on NDC? :frown:

I was wondering the same thing, they went from having a FSR to just vanishing. Never even saw a size sellout, they just disappeared...idk. Wanted a pair, for the black kevlar laces at minimum, damn!

I was wondering the same thing, they went from having a FSR to just vanishing. Never even saw a size sellout, they just disappeared...idk. Wanted a pair, for the black kevlar laces at minimum, damn!
I was seriously about to grab them, right now.  What a badddddddddd one

Back
Top Bottom