Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If anyone plans on copping anything from kicks-crew DON'T DO IT!! They sell B-Grades and possibly fakes trust me, I just noticed this on my bangs...

I asked kicks-crew what was going on with that? they simply said they got those from nike and offered a 30 dollar refund :smh:
Sorry for being a noob, but what's wrong with this pair?

^ maybe he's referring to the 3m on the pull tab? can't remember if they are supposed to be 3m or not. Or maybe the height difference between the left and right shoe, could be the angle though so not really sure either.

Last edited:
Had to get them DIRTY...

dsc00520jgx.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-14

dsc00521cf.jpg

dsc00006vum.jpg

dsc00008hjg.jpg

Time to call NDC and get another 20% code....
discolored laces again.... step up QC or pay for it

#espntopplay number one on countdown???!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont see anything wrong with the laces. They are white so I would imagine that shoe would get filthy after hooping in them. Did you hoop in them before or after taking pics...on that empty court?

I dont see anything wrong with the laces. They are white so I would imagine that shoe would get filthy after hooping in them. Did you hoop in them before or after taking pics...on that empty court?

The laces look fine in that pic, but they do yellow, and not normal "oh they're just dirty" yellowing. They look like an icy soled shoe that's been worn in the rain for about 5 years. It's unseemly.

The laces look fine in that pic, but they do yellow, and not normal "oh they're just dirty" yellowing. They look like an icy soled shoe that's been worn in the rain for about 5 years. It's unseemly.

Yeah I've heard about and seen the boo boo brown shade the laces turn BUT I don't think thats reason for 20% off, they may just have him send it back for a refund perhaps. This is coming from a guy that has talked Nike into 5 separate 20% off codes but never for quality, always for missing items on a shoe. I SOOOOOO wanna pull the trigger on the Home Elite but the quality issues and the longevity issues just kill the potential for this purchase. DAMN! I want them joints...

^^right.thats the quality of 200 dollar shoes.ball in them,they dismantle.thank you nike.

They look 100% fine.

Reminds me of those cheap *** dudes that always cry about small *** glue stains on shoes and say "OMG Nike needs to be punished for selling us something like that".

Shoes are shoes...they're made in the same factory, you're buying Nike's, not Gucci or Louis Vuitton.

:smh:

The stains are on the end of the laces

Sorry I didn't take a picture for all you quality control experts

What do your courts look like @ 7am7am

They look 100% fine.
Reminds me of those cheap *** dudes that always cry about small *** glue stains on shoes and say "OMG Nike needs to be punished for selling us something like that".
Shoes are shoes...they're made in the same factory, you're buying Nike's, not Gucci or Louis Vuitton.

Don't PM me then when I post pics of my LBJ X+ That I get for $189.00

Make sure you type your message after every post that says the "are not paying 270 for a pair of X's"

What do your courts look like @ 7am7am

Damn B, you up at the break of dawn? Lol! All good, ya pics are dope and the Bears BLEW the game yesterday against the Pack so I have NOTHING to poke fun at you about.

AhhhHAHAHA, why you going at Jada's head like that? He got a swoosh account he aints gotta pays retails for nada :lol:

The way the pricing on the X's is looking wont seem like to much of anybody is going to have to pay $270+ for the Nike+ version...

^^^

Bigj, I'm embarassed to say this but for the love of me I can't get that multi-quote 'ish to work.

lol... just click multi on the ones u want to quote. for the last quote, click the single quote and it will add all together. if you mouse over the Multi button, it will say the same thing im saying.

Agreed. :smh:
Dang some people just post in here to start stuff I swear.
Why comment if its just gonna be causing a fight.

This.

I'm debating getting a pair customized in the likeness of the WTL's, since they probably won't release. Say what you will, and yall do, I love them. Opinions, of course.

They look 100% fine.
mean.gif

Don't PM me then when I post pics of my LBJ X+ That I get for $189.00

Make sure you type your message after every post that says the "are not paying 270 for a pair of X's"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You do realize Jada will get them on Swoosh for less than $189. Cmon son.

Those white Kevlar laces should never have been made. FUGLY. I use Away elite laces in mine, but I'd use the white 2nd pair that came with them instead of those anyway.

You balled in them, stop crying you cheap ***.

Yeah I've heard about and seen the boo boo brown shade the laces turn BUT I don't think thats reason for 20% off, they may just have him send it back for a refund perhaps. This is coming from a guy that has talked Nike into 5 separate 20% off codes but never for quality, always for missing items on a shoe. I SOOOOOO wanna pull the trigger on the Home Elite but the quality issues and the longevity issues just kill the potential for this purchase. DAMN! I want them joints...

They look 100% fine.

good luck on getting the 20%. you may be able to argue a 15% or so.

You take pics of EVERYTHING else, guess we all kinda assumed... :D

Agreed. :smh:
Dang some people just post in here to start stuff I swear.
Why comment if its just gonna be causing a fight.

out of the box

nothing like being GANG attacked when you post

dsc00009swa.jpg

dsc00010ab.jpg

called NDC got a 10% code good until 3-14-13

seems Nike has not even heard of this problem.
This has been an issue from day one with these

besides these will be red custom elites next time you see them.. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom