Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by southbeats

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This will be one of the more limited colorways...Champs, HOH and urban independents only...

JM
I'm down with this. Can't wait till the RD. It has a villain look to it which works for me 
devil.gif

villian look? you mean feminem look... pink and purple? villian look? where they do that at? maybe in BRATZ world...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You neve seen the purple on Megatron tho?

And Fresh I think I will soon before the 1st. I just want to make sure.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by BronLe

also they appear to come with some type of toy or some #*+

nike-lebron-9-china-general-release_03.jpg

Dope!

laugh.gif
 lmao
SICK AS HELL... THIS COLORWAY IS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 .. AND YOURE STILL NOT GOIN TO GET ME TO GET THESE NIKE..

IS THERE A NAME/THEME FOR THESE, NOT LIKE A MADE UP NICKNAME BUT IS THERE A NAME OR JUST A COLOR SCHEME

The actual colorway name/description I think is:
NEPTUNE BLUE//CURRENT BLUE/TOTAL ORANGE 

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]The name/theme is just China "Fire Lion" or "Blue Flame", at least from what I've read.[/font]

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

that toe box man... Every time i see it, i cringe.

took the words out of my mouth man. They should have scratched the half/half toe box off the drawing board. Grey and purples are the only ones with a lil potential. And I'm kinda forcing myself to like thoughs.
ohwell.gif

Cannons has solid cannon laces along with speckles orange laces. I was hoping it came with black laces instead of the cannon color.
249.jpg

Oh how the opinions are changing...

For the record, I was one of the few who actually praised the shoe from the get-go
laugh.gif

^^^My opinion hasn't changed a bit....However, if I have the opportunity to make a decent profit off hypebeasts that just GOTTA have a butt ugly shoe, I'm going in

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

I personally don't like the ID. Where I live nobody know shoes. I walked into champs in WI with a pair of Aston Martin KB5's. The emplyee says, "did you ID those online?"

I can see wearing The china's or cannon's and getting the same reaction. Did u ID those @ NDC???

lol funny you mention that cause i was also in champs here in WI and the guy asked what are those?? i was wearing freshwater Griffey 2s..and then he asked me if there are any other colors out and i told him..like why are you working at a shoe store and not me??
30t6p3b.gif

but back on topic... those ID choices are okay.. pretty basic colors. but could you imagine nike putting up teal and pink colors?? people would be all over that
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 hahaha shoe store employees now a dayz!!!!......off topic but the same thing happen to me when i went in2 a footaction with those 2011 blake griffen all star hyperdunks on, thought they were sum id's i made!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

For the record, I was one of the few who actually praised the shoe from the get-go
laugh.gif
every year fam
laugh.gif

cannons look good with the lace switch from that angle of pic

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

^^^My opinion hasn't changed a bit....However, if I have the opportunity to make a decent profit off hypebeasts that just GOTTA have a butt ugly shoe, I'm going in

I HOPE YOU FAIL AT MAKING ANY PROFIT!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Lol no orange or lime green on air bag

No dm or Hwc for you

And I was ready to make some HWCs, Dunkman, CTK. And SVSM

Just make the airbag blue?

from the looks of things, you can make a hardwood classics CW... blue and orange are available for certain sections of the sneaker...

jmcqueen: found these. I am just sharing because these are CRAZY DELICIOUS

Mark me down for one pair please, and make it from EASTBAY

With all the colorways coming out and the release so close to each other...Nike is looking to drown the resellers with sneakers

Those actually don't look too bad with the green laces. Better than those orange speckled ones at least IMO.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

They always do Champ...
It wouldn't be NT if they didn't...but I think everyone has a right to change their minds... I've never been that person to critisize those who do.  I wasn't a fan of the V1 at all until I kept seeing NWT pics...

I'd literally seen hundreds of pics...and one particular pic made me go on a desperate search and basically neglect many of my V2s 
laugh.gif
...  Im still not a huge fan of the V3 but rock the DMs cause they were free...

I liked these from the jump because they are edgy... and altho they are quite different from the 7 and the 8... they should be.  I think Kobes line is an evolution from the previous model. Tinker did that with the Air Jordan line.

People HATED the X but loved the XI... and it was the same shoe with different lines with patent leather on it.... lines and materials can change a persons mind at anytime..  A pretty chick aint as pretty in an ugly dress with messed up hair...

An ugly chick can get cuter with some make up beer and skills in the sac.
wink.gif

I would like the speck laces better hopefully i can find a pic of that

Back
Top Bottom