Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I personally don't like the ID. Where I live nobody know shoes. I walked into champs in WI with a pair of Aston Martin KB5's. The emplyee says, "did you ID those online?"

I can see wearing The china's or cannon's and getting the same reaction. Did u ID those @ NDC???

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

I personally don't like the ID. Where I live nobody know shoes. I walked into champs in WI with a pair of Aston Martin KB5's. The emplyee says, "did you ID those online?"

I can see wearing The china's or cannon's and getting the same reaction. Did u ID those @ NDC???

lol funny you mention that cause i was also in champs here in WI and the guy asked what are those?? i was wearing freshwater Griffey 2s..and then he asked me if there are any other colors out and i told him..like why are you working at a shoe store and not me??
30t6p3b.gif

but back on topic... those ID choices are okay.. pretty basic colors. but could you imagine nike putting up teal and pink colors?? people would be all over that
laugh.gif

are people really surprised that they can't make some colourways?

why would nike allow you to make dunkman's, SB's, etc..

Hey Kicks-lab has the Ch9's with the box.... they have 12 units and the low price of 999.99 plus shipping

"oh, we are now a wholesale website so we only take Western union money transfer" whatever
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

nike-lebron-9-china-general-release_14.jpg

5/11/11 Production Date

Damn as soon as they saw the boo boo reception towards the 8 v3s they shoulda started over lol

^lol, I think that toy is just a tag for whoever took those pics. I've seen other guys use a ninja turtle or some other random stuff

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by BDiddy42

im all over these, and im calling them the megatrons... and hell yes im trying to make this a thing 
laugh.gif

2c9262141d299b56e5910aea910564efa8b44e96.bmp

fe916b4721b8e518ecbf6321ecdbe72651e74fbd.bmp

PRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I love that part of the movie!

Very fitting nickname. Best cw in my book, so far.

Originally Posted by BronLe

nike-lebron-9-china-general-release_14.jpg

5/11/11 Production Date

Damn as soon as they saw the boo boo reception towards the 8 v3s they shoulda started over lol

i never trust nike tags. 
the IDs i ordered from them always had a production date earlier than the shoe was ordered.

for instance, i ordered the zk6 IDs the day they were put up (december 27 or somewhere around there), and the tag said the shoe was made in November...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Are you serious??? Do they really want a stack for that???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

why not? The SB 8 didn't come in a special box and look how much it went for. Albeit the China IX isn't appealing as the 8 design. The sky's the limit for reseller.

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i dont think have alot of colorways available makes Nike greedy, they are spending more money to make more of a shoe and in different colors that there is a good chance that they may not sell as much. Hence their profits wont be as much.

I don't think the shoes cost that much to make.  I shouldn't say greedy because it is a business seeking profits, thats how it's supposed to be.  You guys just have to excuse my personal belief that less colors are better for a signature shoe.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

They better give us the option to put sparkles on the midsole
30t6p3b.gif
they better.

Now you're asking for too much, would be appreciated though
grin.gif

Naw, they did it for kobe, they can def do it for bron.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So much for the 7 cities with 9 pairs of Chinas info...
I think that still applies for the Chinas with the special box though. 9 pairs in 7 cities, and 9 pairs online, 72 pairs with the special box in all.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I think that still applies for the Chinas with the special box though. 9 pairs in 7 cities, and 9 pairs online, 72 pairs with the special box in all.

I had the impression that the 9 pairs from 7 cities were the only ones produced. So there are 12 pairs on kicks-lab too. So how many with the special packaging are made?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

why not? The SB 8 didn't come in a special box and look how much it went for. Albeit the China IX isn't appealing as the 8 design. The sky's the limit for reseller.
The SB aren't even worth that much, the problem I have is a site's asking price being that much which is ridiculous. But power to the almighty dollar I suppose 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol they want 10 bills for a t shirt and a box

29-Camron-NP.gif

whoever bites is a certified chump

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I had the impression that the 9 pairs from 7 cities were the only ones produced. So there are 12 pairs on kicks-lab too. So how many with the special packaging are made?
lol, I don't even know anymore man. Kicks-lab also only has 12 pairs of the Chinas with the regular box, so who knows what they actually have. I thought it was just the 72 pairs LRJ23 was posting about that had the special packaging. 
I already preordered a pair, so I'm good. If they're easy enough to cop during the US release, I might just pick up a second pair to stock or maybe flip. From the early colorways releasing, these were the only ones that caught my eye, so I just wanted to secure a pair. The other colorways we've seen so far are just ok or not my cup of tea, though I think the Cannons are alright.

meh

any word on a Leather/v2 version other than the Elites, someone said they would be leather, but not really tryna drop 250 on these jawns

Back
Top Bottom