Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I bought a Lebron 9 P.S Elite in June at Eastbay. I have never wore them before but, yesterday, I found my shoes were discolored in the laces. I like to collect shoes so I put them in box and maintained it carefully.
I'm very disappointed because I really love this shoes. I bought some shoes in Eastbay and all of them were great. Therefore, I didn't check this shoes carefully when I received them.
Could I please send them back?
I am looking forward to your reply.
Thank you

We can't guarantee we will be able to provide an exchange and a refund will likely be via gift card rather than cash, but you may return these. You can find instructions at the following link: http://bit.ly/IuehL4 If you would like us to send you a SmartLabel return label via E-mail, please PM us with your customer and order number.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Derrick Williams played in the China blue flame LeBron 9's tonight :nerd:

Grandpa's Tube socks and Tennis shoes?? C'mon Noah :lol:

Cannons look legit. Cannons are the only 9 I wear CONSTANTLY. I know they are love/hate for most people, but I happen to think they were the best executed CW of the 9.

I hope the discoloration isn't from the flywire on the toe box. I took out the kevlar laces so I shouldn't have that problem with it discoloring the tongue. If it's on the toe box too then it's gonna suck.

Anyone know where I might be able to cop some floridian lows in a size 9?  I know it's a stretch but I came up short on ebay and some random sites.  Any help would be appreciated.

By chance does any have or know the Champs SKU for the Black/Red or Ohio States? Official SKU thread was of no help since it is not really up to date. Tried searching this thread and ebay and didn't come across them.

Yes I had 3 pairs, all direct from Nike with the same issues! The second time it happened I called up and said make sure this pair is right or I won't bother reordering a forth time. The guy was simpatico and polite but didn't after any coupons but promised to put this info in the notes to get it right. Third pair came in, green laces, brown tongue, scuffs on the shoe, and the gold paint was rubbed off on large parts of the swoosh. I called that time to complain, they apologized and said return them for a full refund.

I love the look of the homes but so many issues with Nike's most premium, expensive shoe at the time.

Back
Top Bottom