Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Finish line online has a sale running for a set of college team sweats and hoodies for $35 usually $80, this has nothing to do with lebron but i just grabbed me a set so i thought i would fyi on the good deal

Last edited:
Any place have the grade school size Elites on sale? I can't even find them for sale.

DTLR had them on sale for a while. I think they are dried up now.
If I see any in my travels, Ill post it since we are both local to each other.

I don't think it's normal. Discoloring was from the line.

My Home Elites had the same discoloration on the tongue from jumpstreet. I took the kevlar laces out as soon as I bought them though as I like the all white ones better. However, I will say that the tissue paper has an opaque orange-ish stain EXACTLY where it would touch the shoe. Not sure if the acid in the paper bled into the cloth but I don't wrap that pair in the paper anymore. Along with no Kevlar laces and no paper there has been no further discoloration.

Not sure you can even see it under the laces anyway. In between the first and 2nd eyelet ...

I got lucky with my homes. clean as fuuuu.
I dont use the kevlar laces though.
PM me if you want them. I laced (pun intended) a few people w/ extra laces before.
Oh yea. These are free I am not charging. Theyre not brown either lol

I also have my extra Kevlar laces that are in perfect condition. Anybody looking for them let me know. No charge. Not doing anything sitting in the box. :smokin

Last edited:
Yes I have to agree the Kevlar laces on my home elites are causing discoloring but not nearly as bad as above ^^^:smh:

For those searching for Taxi's...The House Of Hoops by me has all black and taxi's for $125. If they don't have a size they can order.

Anyone know where I can get some galaxy shoe laces for some big bangs? There was one website that had them but I forgot its name. I'm pretty sure the ones on that website were glow in the dark too

For those searching for Taxi's...The House Of Hoops by me has all black and taxi's for $125. If they don't have a size they can order.

Was the price for these $125 before any coupon? I know I have seen them for awhile for $150 and once you use the bday coupon that bring them down to $125. If they are $125 to start the bday coupon will bring them to $100. Definitely will look for Taxis for that.

So even if there sitting in the box, that will happen?

I have a couple of pairs all stored the same way. (3) pairs the laces are pristine and the other is discolored.
Since all all stored the same way I cannot figure it out..

Probably bring these out for SneakerCon NYC this weekend, SVSM inspired ..

Rockin these as we speak ..

Like those gum sole id's.
Can't understand why they only had the gum sole option up for a few weeks.
I also have a pair of black 9's with the gum soles that I made when the option was available.
Plain and clean, just the way I like em.

The gum sole option was up for a little over 3 months. People just slept on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom