Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

here is my collection of 9's...
dq0zuf.jpg

2j3h55e.jpg

mh5y1f.jpg

28jwuwh.jpg

2jab24w.jpg

Copped the SVSM off nikeid and sold em.
Glad you like em CAPTAINSNEAKERHEAD23

3 pairs of miami nights? my fav 9 youre makin me jealous haha

here is my collection of 9's...

dq0zuf.jpg

2j3h55e.jpg

mh5y1f.jpg

28jwuwh.jpg

2jab24w.jpg

Copped the SVSM off nikeid and sold em.

Glad you like em CAPTAINSNEAKERHEAD23

There you go my guy!!! I've been lookin all over for you, thought you stayed with the "other site" :lol: .. good lookin out on the IDs fam, had dudes at SneakerCon NY goin krazy!

getting tired of the 9's and been slowly selling them. Only keeping big bangs and MV's for now.

Was the price for these $125 before any coupon? I know I have seen them for awhile for $150 and once you use the bday coupon that bring them down to $125. If they are $125 to start the bday coupon will bring them to $100. Definitely will look for Taxis for that.

after b-day coupon. sorry i didn't mention that.

not sure if they do phone orders

MAN THE WILLOWBROOK HOH IN WAYNE NEEDS TO STEP UP THEIR CUST SERV.

I NEED TO GET THE TAXIS SOON BEFORE THEY DISAPPPEAR INTO BOLIVIA

Right now, I know that Kicks Crew has the Galxy Brons for less than 300 in a size 10 but does anyone know where else would be a good place to get them for that price or less? Thanks in advance.

wth.

my NJ fambs can yall point me to these damb taxi elites pleeeeeease

Try calling HOH in Cherry Hill. Also check out the lowkey malls like Livingston, Newport, Short Hills, Rockaway, etc .. I know HOH Willowbrook had them about a month ago, not sure of sizes, but since you was there this morning I'm pretty sure you would've spotted them if they were still in stock.

Try calling HOH in Cherry Hill. Also check out the lowkey malls like Livingston, Newport, Short Hills, Rockaway, etc .. I know HOH Willowbrook had them about a month ago, not sure of sizes, but since you was there this morning I'm pretty sure you would've spotted them if they were still in stock.

Taxis are pretty much dried up...I did a stock locate last week at my local FTA and CHM for one of my friends, and all they can see are a sz 8 and 8.5 left :smh:

the $149 price for the elites just too good to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom