Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i was joking lighten up a little, nice brons

I'll only acknowledging you.

I've never taken anything serious when it comes to sneakers, if that's the way it came off, I apologize, it's just shoes, I just post some of my pick ups that I'm allowed to post, everything is my size and I enjoy collecting and wearing all of my PEs, got a few more gems in but can't post them...

Either way...thanks

Last edited:
I'll only acknowledging you.

I've never taken anything serious when it comes to sneakers, if that's the way it came off, I apologize, it's just shoes, I just post some of my pick ups that I'm allowed to post, everything is my size and I enjoy collecting and wearing all of my PEs, got a few more gems in but can't post them...

Either way...thanks
np dude, its cool that u have a bunch of PEs, gotta get my money up 4 tht

Where are you guys getting all these PE 9's at. :nerd: The 9's are one of my favorite models. Must be dropping a shiny penny on them.

I'm trading my KD IV's for a LeBron 9 Mango later... How are these on-court?
I personally love the LeBron 9's on court.  They once saved me from a sprained ankle.  I was going up for a rebound and landed on someone's foot, but the shoe kept my foot in place and I was able to walk it off and resume playing after a minute.

The lockdown for me is great, I don't even have to lace them up very tight to feel that my foot is secure.  The traction is great, whether you are making cuts or doing a crossover and driving in.  Zoom air in the forefoot is a plus, it's not too spongy and offers just the right amount of cushioning IMO.  

The only thing I don't like about the LeBron 9 is the lack of ventilation, but that is just a minor thing.  

I definitely recommend the shoe to other ballers, specifically ones who play the forward/center position.  Even though I am a guard, the LeBron 9 worked for me.

I personally love the LeBron 9's on court.  They once saved me from a sprained ankle.  I was going up for a rebound and landed on someone's foot, but the shoe kept my foot in place and I was able to walk it off and resume playing after a minute.

The lockdown for me is great, I don't even have to lace them up very tight to feel that my foot is secure.  The traction is great, whether you are making cuts or doing a crossover and driving in.  Zoom air in the forefoot is a plus, it's not too spongy and offers just the right amount of cushioning IMO.  

The only thing I don't like about the LeBron 9 is the lack of ventilation, but that is just a minor thing.  

I definitely recommend the shoe to other ballers, specifically ones who play the forward/center position.  Even though I am a guard, the LeBron 9 worked for me.
good advice man i sprained my ankle a little over a month ago and will b getting back to ball in a few weeks. I tryed them on in a store and they have the best traction i have ever felt on a sneaker, they even top the zoom lebron 3 in that department.

Finally copped a pair of un-entourage Lows for the low....

photoapr16181919.jpg

photoapr16182001.jpg

Lebron 9 Lows Collection finally complete...

photoapr16183058.jpg

Done trade. Can't wait to play with these on court. That lockdown feeling. Thanks man!

Done trade. Can't wait to play with these on court. That lockdown feeling. Thanks man!
those are lookin pretty nice

I ended up selling all my 9's, but I kept the 9 Elite. Regular 9's killed my toes, lock down was good, but man did I look forward to taking them off. Wish the 9 Elite was the only model he wore for 11-12.

finally was able to find a pair of DS Chinas for decent price
ohwell.gif
 now on the hunt for a decent priced Big Bangs
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom