Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

love my 9s but they couldve put some padding in that toebox. idk how bron ginoblili and others wore these allllll season

I've recently started to double back for more IXs. Glad to see prices starting to fall on a lot of the colorways.

Just curious what size were you and how much did you pay?
i won an auction for a DS 10.5 on Ebay for $270 shipping included
ohwell.gif

Good price, man. I had to pay a lil more for my pair I recently got, but slightly bigger size lol (12)
thanks fam i think the prices on the 9s are slowly going down, it's the lowest it has been in quite some time
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
thanks fam i think the prices on the 9s are slowly going down, it's the lowest it has been in quite some time
ohwell.gif
I gotta keep my eye out for some pairs...The Chinas are actually the only one I own. Not gonna lie, I felt guilty as hell when I dropped $300 on mine...But every time I take them out the box and debate selling them, I just stare at them and realize how beautiful they are lol. Waiting for the right day to UN-DS them.

I gotta keep my eye out for some pairs...The Chinas are actually the only one I own. Not gonna lie, I felt guilty as hell when I dropped $300 on mine...But every time I take them out the box and debate selling them, I just stare at them and realize how beautiful they are lol. Waiting for the right day to UN-DS them.
i know what you mean fam but hey at the end of the day it's your hard earned money that you spent on something that you really want
happy.gif

Last edited:
Sneakermane,

where are your USA lows fam? One of the best colorways IMO. I pulled out the white laces for navy.

Just surfing this thread is gonna make me pull out my dunkmans for my next game, since I stupidly got rid of what remaining few pairs I had recently.

just my two cents i like the looks of the 9s more (specially casually) than the 10s but in terms of comfort and on court performance the 10s are one of the best if not the best in the entire Lebron line
ohwell.gif
 i can never ball in my 9s it just hurts after awhile
grin.gif

Last edited:
Sneakermane,

where are your USA lows fam? One of the best colorways IMO. I pulled out the white laces for navy.

Solid colorway. I'm really not a fan of white based shoes. But I'm not gonna lie....if they fall in my lap for the low-low......I'll add them to the collection.

Btw....Black/Reds Lows are garbage. Won't be copping those.

Solid colorway. I'm really not a fan of white based shoes. But I'm not gonna lie....if they fall in my lap for the low-low......I'll add them to the collection.

Btw....Black/Reds Lows are garbage. Won't be copping those.

But Gabriel Iglesias wore them. You should get them now before they get hyped up. :wink: :tongue:

Via his special on Comedy Central, Aloha Fluffy.

$400 for both? That's not terrible, but obviously if you can get it down to $300 something, the better. I know Miami Nights are getting hard to come by these days, and for my size they were going for like $250-275+ when I last checked a little while back. Not sure what prices for the Scarfaces are looking like, but I've seen them floating around outlets for a while for like $99 or so.

$400 for both? That's not terrible, but obviously if you can get it down to $300 something, the better. I know Miami Nights are getting hard to come by these days, and for my size they were going for like $250-275+ when I last checked a little while back. Not sure what prices for the Scarfaces are looking like, but I've seen them floating around outlets for a while for like $99 or so.

Yeah it pretty much came down too $140 for the Scarfaces and $260 for the Miami Nights. I tried talking them down but it's a local co-signment shop so they aren't going to budge.

Where are you finding DS Miami Nights in a sz 11 for under $250? Even that's a reach, I see them go for $275-325. So there is no way I would be able to get the original deal for $300. I'll probably scoop the Miami Nights for $260 and call it a day, ive been on the hunt for too long :lol: .. I dont really need the Scarfaces, they clean no yellowing but I can use that extra cash for my Platnium Xs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom