Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Nah, feel free to put whatever you want man. No hate here. Just thought it was funny that your list stood out with all those unreleased PEs that most of us probably couldn't even hope to get our hands on, but seeing the stuff you've been able to get, I'm sure you probably own all or most of them. Some of the stuff you have is just in a whole other league lol

Being a PE don't immediately make it better. That's what's wrong with **** nowadays.

Only one I'd put in the same category as Big Bangs, Chinas or Cannons is the MVP Elites. That's just me thou.
I feel ya, and I agree. To me anyway, you can't do any wrong as long as you're picking up what you actually like, be it GR, PE, or whatever. I mean some dudes on here have the means to pick up some crazy PEs and enjoy showing off their stuff, which is alright by me if that's their thing. I'm not about just picking the absolute most limited pairs, but I'd also be lying if I said there wasn't a bunch of PE VIIs and IIs that I'd love to have :lol:

Just curious to hear opinions...

Trader 1 Gets:
DS Size 13 Air Jordan Retro 11 Low Black/White
DS Size 13 Air Jordan Retro 14 Last Shot

Trader 2 Gets:
DS Size 13 Nike Lebron 9 China

Who won this transaction?

I never liked the 11 lows or the last shots, I would keep the chinas since its one of the best looking lebron 9's. but it's up to you.

Trader 1 Gets:

Trader 2 Gets:

In terms of value, seems like a fair trade for both parties. I'd much rather keep my Chinas, though. The 11 Lows are whack and I hate 14s.

Trader 1 Gets:

Trader 2 Gets:

I would do that trade in a second if I was getting the Chinas.

I copped used Mangos off CL last week and VVNDS UMs off Ebay today. I think that puts me at 19 pairs of IX's lol.

Would you guys trade my DS Christmas 8, for DS MV9?

i would say that is in your favor

make sure you get the 9s legit checked though. lot of fakes out there. not necessarily good fakes, but there are a lot of them

Last edited:
I would definitely just keep the Christmas 8's. It's not a shoe you see a lot, and it's probably one of the nicest Brons. Miami Vice's are too hyped and you see a lot of people with em.

8's were one of the best lebrons imo, color schemes were pretty much perfect for some shoes; including the christmas 8.

vices are just hype due to the south beach 8's.

ayy scooped up a pair of SBs from RUVilla! missed out on these last year finally got them, i hope i can fit in to them though they only had a 10 and im a 10.5

Last edited:
Can't wait for my Cannons and Swingman to get in 
nerd.gif

ds sz11 freegums n dunkmans 300, good deal? cuz I love both but spent over a stack in last few days n don't wanna pull trigger till I geta few opinions. thx in advance

ayy scooped up a pair of SBs from RUVilla! missed out on these last year finally got them, i hope i can fit in to them though they only had a 10 and im a 10.5
How is RuVilla getting all these random restocks? They aren't even a big chain store. Either way, that's awesome you scored a pair this late for retail.

Damn, these run small. A 10.5 would have been a tight/just right fit for you depending on your foot. Might have to rock pantyhose or dress socks with your 10s lol.

Your feet are gonna be crying homie. If they was ever a shoe not to go down a size in it's this one

Back
Top Bottom