Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I also notice these were tighter than usual when I tried them on, haven't worn em yet, maybe tomorrow.. no idea how different colorways of the IX fit differently. Foolishness

yea i don't know what it is about the regular 9's, it seems like they are so tight compared to the Elite 9s.

My size 9 chinas are so tight, yet my size 9 south beaches, are perfect....im not sure why I am just now noticing this.

Last edited:
I'm wearing the Chinas now with dress socks and they aren't as bad as I previously stated... still a tight fit but not horrible

For any of you guys who follow me on IG, you have already seen these, for those that haven't, my Home Elites had started to yellow SO BAD, and almost overnight the yellowing doubled. No box paper, no wearing, nothing. So I decided to go ahead and turn these into an Championship 9 Custom. Better than shelling out the stacks for a real pair...but MUCH respect to those that actually DO own a pair...I'm jelly! :tongue: :smokin

not sure why so much.. arent they customs

nope. promo tagged. reverse south beach MVPs, and statue of liberty MVP samples. both from 2012. first time iv'e ever seen them for sale, and the first time i've ever seen the reverse south beaches

hey guys, was wondering if anyone elses lb9 elites have these small circles if you look at it with the flash on? Was cleaning them and just noticed it, was just wondering if it was normal or if I ****** up  
laugh.gif
  especially cause I might trade them and I don't wanna rip someone off if they are a problem

Back
Top Bottom